Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Junoir Member

Your STB is blocked call the provider

I am having some issues with my services from kodi with stalker client, I was getting authentication failed message so I did a route checker and an iptv reset, then I saw this message (Sorry but playlist option is not available for those using MAC Address authentication.) I have change my mac address but no luck, so I installed Stb emulator and I got this message (your stb is blocked call the provider). I am not getting any help from the forum, what are my options.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    server administration and techs are currently re-working the complete sytem(s)
    Recent activity can be seen with reports on forums about channels suddenly all went black and some other things reported.

Is all I know , there it is
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Junoir Member
    I am having the same issue. I renewed got my email but can't watch anything. My screen says "Your STB is blocked. Call the provider". Is there a number I can call. I read the forums tried a fake mac, tried IPT reset nothing works.

Junoir Member
    Is there something Ihave to do? I just renewed and I'm getting Your STB is blocked Call provider.

Junoir Member
    Same STB blocked problem here, emailed support, they say they reset my service, still blocked. We could do with some guidance on this.

Junoir Member
    Same to STB blocked Call the provider.
    We Resetted your service in our end, please reboot your receiver and check, if this issue persist please contact one of our moderators in our tech forum, our staff would galdly help you:
    Still no help

Until this gets sorted out so there are no issues... try the newly offered methods to view your channels

for Mag...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...ist-on-Mag-STB

for Avov...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...aylist-on-Avov

The Dreamlink T1 would work too. I do not have that model so I can not say which method or methoods would work, but garantied one or two or more methods will.

For those using Stalker applications thru Kodi , there is been many helpful postings in last few days with alternatives to view your Playlists.
    Dara has some tutorials posted for us as well as tinie and some great members been posting up their work and results

For those using Emulators, well you might wanna try Kodi and a Playlist Player

These are not fixes to the STB Blocked syndrome, but are alternative ways to view your same iptv channels as you had before (even a little better, with the added abilities and mobility that can be had with these playlists).

VLC Media Player will play your channels right on a PC or thru an android device with VLC
    VLC also has a Portable version which can be used straight from a USB or folder and no need to install... Makes it easy to use on a Cell phone or iPad or etc....

You guys would be missing out, if you do not look into these Playlist methods.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-09-2017 at 01:15 AM.
    - Ren

Junoir Member
    Hi Crazed 2.0 when I log in and change my mac to 00:00:00:00:00:00 it does not update. I receive an error that says Mac Address could not be updated. Also my playlist has an error message in red "Sorry but playlist option is not available for those using MAC Address authentication.". I rebooted my devices, reset the IPTV and still I see STB Blocked call provider. Your alternative does not work for me. Can you assist?

Same here and now I got 24 hours blocked due to too many attempts, I could not fix

do not change the MAC to all zeros, just delete it and then if it reverts to all zeros, that is okay.
    - Ren

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast