Server Connection Issue

I have tried to follow everyone's advice; new server s1.... / new Mac / cleared data / off-on live TV / reinstalled Kodi / tried to find couch potato's Stalker as a post suggested but unable to find it. I asked more questions giving my specifics of using Kodi 17, we are using Stalker client and I have a fire stick. I can go on and on. Authentication failed is all I get. I have begged for any help. I have read everything I have been asked to read and have used the videos I was referred to. PLEASE is there anyone that can help.

I just want to get my live TV set back up. Can anyone please advise.

Fire From Within

I highly recommend that you wean yourself from the PVR Stalker for now, and use the xstream-codes add-on, to get service going.

Review the video in this thread, and instead of p1.iptvrocket.tv, use s1.iptv66.tv

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...Rocket-NFPS-66

Once you get xstream-codes ITPV installed, all you need is that url (for the Website), and your route number. Try this first, and if you still have issues with connecting, let me know.

Junoir Member
    Hello , I have followed the tutorial for the xstream-codes IPTV add on and keep getting an error . I have the kodi log but have no clue to what it means.
    Other than this add on are there any ther options ?
    I had the pvr client working earlier but it backed out during a movie and now live tv area has totally vanished. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated .

Fire From Within

Video on Demand doesn't seem to work with xstreams-code IPTV. Its probably due to something missing in the configuation back at the server. However, the VoD's will work with VLC and Playlist Loader.

It's best to start your own thread... I asked stephsmom to start this one to help in public.

I'm sorry to bother you but we followed the directions from the video and your change of server. The only differnce was we select kyptron instead of Jarvis. Now the channels have loaded but when you select one they don't play. Most channels time out before opening. Our main interest is Fox news, Fox business and Fox sports. Thank you for getting us this far. If you can get our channels to work would be great.

Fire From Within

There are some channel issues with the news channels today, but that is usually temporary, and to be expected from time to time. Crazed 2.0 posted an announcement he got from admin that there is some fixes in progress, which means that they want to fix things before rolling out an update for the last provider.