Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by cwh060 View Post
    Ok, does not seem to matter what I put in, I receive an error. I know my account works as I had the Stalker client working last night. Although I'm now locked out of iks66 site for attempting changes. PIA.

I have tried with and without http:// tried without /c/. No luck.
    Are you sure that you have the right route number, no spaces?

TV Addicted
    Yes, no spaces.

This same number works with the other method using the Kodi Stalker client and a MAC. My Mac is removed for the purpose of M3U lists. I do see quite a number of lists in the drop down on the iks66 page.

I'm just persistent in trying to get the M3U lists working, I think these would be much more efficient.

Fire From Within

Well, if you do have the Stalker Client active and trying to use the Xtream-codes addon, you may have simultaneous attempted connections, regardless if you clear the MAC or not in the route checker.

TV Addicted
    Thanks. I just went back in to the route checker (it let me in again!) and confirmed the MAC is still at 00:00:00:00:00:00, did a reset. Not using both, my Stalker is Disabled. Still no go.

Can you use the M3U generated URL and input this into a browser? I would have thought the site would bring back an XML file showing all the possible channels, if the authentication works properly?

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by cwh060 View Post
    Thanks. I just went back in to the route checker (it let me in again!) and confirmed the MAC is still at 00:00:00:00:00:00, did a reset. Not using both, my Stalker is Disabled. Still no go.

Can you use the M3U generated URL and input this into a browser? I would have thought the site would bring back an XML file showing all the possible channels, if the authentication works properly?
    That should work, if you are using the M3U you get from the route checker.

TV Addicted
    I agree, it should work. Instead the site just returns a blank page. Which makes me think the authentication, is not parsing the credential string properly
    "username=xxx&password=xxx&type=". Athough appears to be working for others, so I'm at a loss?

If I submit simply this s1.iptv66.tv/c/ I get this, so I know the site is alive.

Fire From Within

I just sent you a PM cwh060, but I'll ask it in general..

Any IPTV66 users with a 13 digit route working with the alternative add-on? Any that have only 12 digits working?

Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    I just sent you a PM cwh060, but I'll ask it in general..

Any IPTV66 users with a 13 digit route working with the alternative add-on? Any that have only 12 digits working?
    I was working fine on VLC till around 3am GMT this morning till it cutoff now 404 error on the link. Friend New sub hasn't worked since he bought it 2days ago also 404 error on his m3u link. (Tried both on Magbox with MAcs also) Both IKS 66

Finally got it working!

After hours of reading, researching, utter frustration and trying different configurations and different repositories the xtream add-on is finally doing it's thing. I had all the settings right for iptv66 and kept getting login errors using my routing number as the username and password. Had to ultimately change my mac and do an iptv reset and BAM it now loads.

I do have to say I am very very disappointed though in the lack of communication about the server address change, as I had to research that for a while before I finally stumbled upon the address after combing through thread after thread and with the quality of the streams in general. Channels either don't load at all, are configured incorrectly (as loading MLB TV was actually streaming SNY NY) and if they do load constantly either drop the channel completely or are buffering constantly. The audio often lags behind the video (even using Easy Advanced Settings to set buffer rates and other settings). Numerous times throughout the day the channels will work, drop for seemingly no good reason and then will not connect and do not work again for hours.

I do not know who is running the show or who is behind the magic curtain and do understand that the change implemented in the updated URL resolver that affected IPTV Stalker was out of their control, but a server address change or server upgrades (if that's what the server address change was implemented for) has been terrible and has taken a good service and turned it to manure. I have been a subscriber for almost a year now and this service has taken a severe turn for the worst in the last few months. This has unfortunately left me searching for alternate IPTV providers that provide the channels I watch and has better stream qualities. I will test them out one by one on a few month at a time basis but sadly will probably not be renewing my subscription here unless those services are worse than this.

I feel, IMHO, that the admins or owners or Mr. Wizard should consider extending everyone's subscription a few months assuming they plan on rectifying these issues and get the service back on track. But won't be holding my breath.

I do have to say though that this forum and its mods, specifically Crazed and Dara, are great and this site has been a great tool and an invaluable resource for troubleshooting various issues and learning about the ins and outs of streaming live TV however the cons are beginning to far outweigh the pros and in a nutshell someone needs to get it together as if this continues this site and its services are on its way to a dead service. I am very technical and require little assistance when it comes to technical things as I am a computer/server tech by trade but this service is pushing me in another direction.

Hope things change and get better soon.

Cheers,
    Steve

TV Addicted
    Feel your frustration man.

Just out of curiosity, do you have a 13 digit code or a 12 digit code. Also, you mentioned changing the MAC, did you make it all zero's, or essentially remove the old MAC number and just not put anything in it's place and then save (IPTV reset)?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast