Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Question

Ok, I setup everything but none of the channels will play. I checked the account info menu and it saids that my account had expired even though I just renewed it just an hour ago and got my route info emailed to me. Do I have to wait a whole 24hours for this to update or is it just a glitch ?
    Otherwise this looks pretty good with a partial viewing guide on the side and the list of channels come up...

thanks...

Question

Has anyone successfully used the built-in stalker client that comes with Jarvis ? Could you post the details for the rest of us to see...? I tried it but it only asks for a Mac address but no subscription info and I can't get it to work at all...

thanks...

Phoneix
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdruid11 View Post
    Ok, I setup everything but none of the channels will play. I checked the account info menu and it saids that my account had expired even though I just renewed it just an hour ago and got my route info emailed to me. Do I have to wait a whole 24hours for this to update or is it just a glitch ?
    Otherwise this looks pretty good with a partial viewing guide on the side and the list of channels come up...

thanks...
    click on the addon/my account/ you will see - user, status, expiry...there should be your answers - if its not active, i presume they may take within 48 hrs (approx) to activate your renewal

when in Xtream-code iptv settings double check your info (url), user id and pass are entered correctly - no mac or id to send

phoneix you ROCK Thanks so much perfect and easy instructions !

Quote Originally Posted by phoneix View Post
    it will but you need to install the repo,

manager/add source/
    http://srp.nu
    then go back to
    install from zip/ whatever you named your file (mine is superrepo)/ jarvis/repositories /superepo/(superrepo.kodi.jarvis.repositories-0.7.04.zip)

once installed go to
    install from repository/SuperRepo all [jarvis] [v7]./video addons/Xtream-Codes iptv / install

once installed..go to the add on settings/ enter your info . Done!!

edit: important to note - right now (tried quite a few channels) getting kicked off the server every few minutes could be at server end OR who knows..maybe an ip conflict ... will reboot router and see if that helped

Ok it's been 4 days later now and the "account info" still saids "expired" and only 1 or 2 channels come up out of the lot... My credentials look correct, Am I missing something here ?

Thanks

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdruid11 View Post
    Ok it's been 4 days later now and the "account info" still saids "expired" and only 1 or 2 channels come up out of the lot... My credentials look correct, Am I missing something here ?

Thanks

click on the bottom link in my signature below
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Junoir Member
    I just followed the steps in the previous posts to set up Xtream-Codes IPTV to use on my IPTV66 account, and all I get is an error message "Xtream-Codes IPTV error.... check the log for more information". When I checked the log, the top line says DEBUG: LocalizeStrings: no strings.po file exist. Is anybody else getting this?

TV Addicted
    @Wallstwiz, Yes. See this, post #29.

Junoir Member
    Thanks.... let me check it out. Nope, doesn't do anything for me.... same error.

Update.... works now. Tinkered around with it a bit. Changed URL to s1.iptv66.tv, without the /c/. Unfortunately, it's not working because under acct it said it expired even though I renewed it last night. Guess I have to wait.

TV Addicted
    Ok, does not seem to matter what I put in, I receive an error. I know my account works as I had the Stalker client working last night. Although I'm now locked out of iks66 site for attempting changes. PIA.

https://www.screencast.com/t/Nc2fdrObTY0a
    https://www.screencast.com/t/MtKEeRuyQ8

I have tried with and without http:// tried without /c/. No luck.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast