Warrior

Volume Control Mag254

After the server update for IKS66 today, the left and right arrows no longer control the volume when in full screen mode... only the designated volume buttons work.
    MAG254 on IKS66 (wired not wifi)

Warrior
    I have encountered more problems with the remote control (Mag254) since the server change on Sunday night.

1. Favourite channels (yellow button) come and go and it's now difficult to store a favourite.
    2. Channel changing using numbers buttons does not work, only way is to pull up the list and move manually.
    3. The volume as mentioned above.

AFAIK with the Mag254 the favourites list and channel changing is done at the server end, it seems it is not getting the info it needs. I checked a friends box who is with IPTV66 and he has the exact same problems. We are still using r14 firmware.
    MAG254 on IKS66 (wired not wifi)

Junoir Member
    I too have the same problems and an using MAG254 on IPTV66 wired. I updated to r17 software but found that it did not correct the problem. Am now back to r14 and still having problems. I have looked for a thread to report bug issues but don't seem to find one.

Junoir Member
    juan_vale

I may be able to help with your issues-this is from a post by Bromeo and it fixed my problem-good luck

I solved my issue!

I had maxed the volume on my boxes and configured the remotes to control my TVs volume instead, leaving the boxes at 100 volume. With the remotes configured for my TVs I was then unable to change the boxes volume at all. With the new portal change the volume was reset back to a much lower setting resulting in very low almost muted audible volume. Using the remotes or (advanced) portal settings did not change the box volume. I had to reset my remote to default settings thus erasing my TV settings. This allowed me to adjust the volume of the MAG box and not the TV. So I could put the volume for the boxes back to 100 and continue adjusting my volume with the TV sets volume option not the boxes when i watch tv casually. Sound problem solved! Now my remote is not accepting the programming to set it back to control my TV so on to the next issue... good times.