Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junoir Member
    Looks great! I came back after a 3 or 4 month absence. Came back last week and saw practically nothing. Today Boom! 99% of the channels back. I see more HD channels than my first subscription. When is the Video on Demand coming back. Those are showing.. Server Down. Awesome. Glad I am back. I tried other stuff out there here you get a big bang for your money. Image quality has improved a great deal. I use a STB Emulator aApp on Android TV.

Junoir Member
    I'm using couch potato's version of Stalker Plus addon (no pvr/epg) and am getting the error below. Any help is appreciated!

image upload

Quote Originally Posted by stoner420 View Post
    All I did was disable live tv.....clear live tv data .....clear guide data.....change to the new url.....reboot device..clear live tv data .....clear guide data...re-enable live tv

Using Kodi 16.1
    Win 7
    Stalker Client PVR

did the same with my mx3 both working swimmingly

I suggest downloading couch potato's version of stalker plus there are settings it will configure the stalker pvr client for you however the portal url and epg url need to be changed within the pvr settings

Quote Originally Posted by ryanverdu View Post
    I'm using couch potato's version of Stalker Plus addon (no pvr/epg) and am getting the error below. Any help is appreciated!

image upload
    That one doesn't work with the new servers, disable it and use Kodi's Stalker.

Junoir Member
    Hi! Having the same problem. Obviously new in this. Where can I find the kodi stalker? Is there a thread for this?

I have kodi 17.0 and I download iptv stalker plus 10.3.4-r6, configured with IPTV66, sync the stalker client. Nothing I gives me the same image as previous post. Change the only new server that I see in the posts http://s1.iptv66.tv/c/ and nothing. Did what post #6 suggested of clearing everything, disabling, reboot and enable and nothing. IPTV Plus gives me the script, as above post, error and stalker client sends the authentication failed.

I communicated yesterday with crazed 2.0 and he reseted my mac address with my order/route. Don't know what else could it be, what else can i do.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123