Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: BuzzTV xpl2000

TV Addicted
    Not enough memory and why come out with another 5.1 when Nougat 7.1 is out. They have not even got to Marshmallow 6 yet.

For a MEDIA STREAMER/Stalker box, lollipop is sufficient for now (who says it wouldn't be updated. This is the INITIAL launch). Most Android boxes are still running KitKat but Lollipop had some major improvements.

2GB Ram is NOT enough?? Ummm You realize you would likely be able to have good performance even with 512mb (optimized Android), and 1G is more than sufficient. Maybe you should take a look at how much RAM is actually in use on your Android boxes (even under full use). This is not a Windows/ Unix computer or VM server, requiring 16gb RAM.

Those AML s912 boxes for sale with 3GB RAM are basically a marketing gimmick as you'll never need that much RAM unless you decide to erase Android and turn it into a Linux server, OR the Android OS is built really crappy, with minimal optimizations, and possible memory leaks.

Cheers

Can one install third party Cutom Kodi build on top of Kodi 17 in this box? I intend to install EZZERMANS Krypton build.
    Does it have Catch up rv function and how does it work?

One more question..
    Does it support any Emulator?

Quote Originally Posted by sarkar View Post
    Can one install third party Cutom Kodi build on top of Kodi 17 in this box? I intend to install EZZERMANS Krypton build.
    Does it have Catch up rv function and how does it work?
    Unrestricted with full playstore support so you can put whatever you want on it. Tv catch up works the same as T1 where you can see what was on over the past 7 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Munstah View Post
    Unrestricted with full playstore support so you can put whatever you want on it. Tv catch up works the same as T1 where you can see what was on over the past 7 days.
    What is the name of the app for live tv? How does the epg work and is it the grid type? A few pics or demos will suffice

After making favorite channels, is it possible to see only favorite channels listed just like T1?
    Or how do you group favorite channels?

Quote Originally Posted by von101 View Post
    What is the name of the app for live tv? How does the epg work and is it the grid type? A few pics or demos will suffice
    The app is called Buzz TV and the epg is a grid display. I personally prefer the look of the grid EPG on the T1. I liked the T1 but that and even the T1 plus are lacking in some critical areas, mainly android version. Now that boxes limited to kodi 16.1 (due to kitkat) are seriously lacking in HD links compared to kodi 17. I have a strong feeling that we will see a new dreamlink model later this year.

Quote Originally Posted by sarkar View Post
    After making favorite channels, is it possible to see only favorite channels listed just like T1?
    Or how do you group favorite channels?
    yes, same as any other stalker device.

Stumbled across another cool feature. In addition to be able to jump instantly between live tv and kodi with the press of a button, you can also jump straight into Netflix using the channel recall button.

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast