Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: BuzzTV xpl2000

Quote Originally Posted by crazy carl View Post
    How will this work within the interface will it be done through the BuzzTV app or a separate interface

Currently you must use the MyGica 681 USB ATSC tuner on the box and then DTV Player app which gets installed from the current Firmware update to use it
    It also works with DVB-T/T2 (Using a different MyGica DVB-T/T2 Tuner) for those of you not in North America/South Korea who use ATSC signal.

Their will be an app update later that will allow you to view the channels from ATSC inside the Buzz app, it is currently being worked on along with many other features and upgrades etc.

TV Addicted
    Interesting, any pics of the GUI making use of the antenna?

I took the current firmware update ( 09-27-2017 ) for Buzztv 3000 but do not see the DTV Player app ,,,,not in the App Folder
    Last edited by floder2; 10-03-2017 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Munstah View Post
    does not appear so
    Dumb move on their part.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiMang0 View Post
    Dumb move on their part.
    If you were smart enough and read what's in store for the buzz you wouldn't make such a comment and you would show patience.....

I'm having a weird issue with a few iptv providers where when scrolling through the EPG in the Buzz TV app, it properly populates the guide for the first page or two but then subsequent pages in the EPG show "Loading Information" and shortly thereafter, if I try changing the channel, none of the streams work. I then exit the app and for a 30-40 seconds I'm unable to reconnect to the iptv server.

This issue only happens when using the EPG guide. If I scroll through the channels in the buzz tv app without using EPG, it works just fine. Given it has happened with more than one iptv provider, is there an EPG bug in the app that's causing this issue?

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagstyles View Post
    I'm having a weird issue with a few iptv providers where when scrolling through the EPG in the Buzz TV app, it properly populates the guide for the first page or two but then subsequent pages in the EPG show "Loading Information" and shortly thereafter, if I try changing the channel, none of the streams work. I then exit the app and for a 30-40 seconds I'm unable to reconnect to the iptv server.

This issue only happens when using the EPG guide. If I scroll through the channels in the buzz tv app without using EPG, it works just fine. Given it has happened with more than one iptv provider, is there an EPG bug in the app that's causing this issue?
    Mine works fine in the EPG but it might be a provider issue. For me, as I scroll page to page it populates beautifully

If you have another box handy (mag, dreamlink), you should try one of those to rule out the box or server.

It very well could be the box but I am not sure. When I had mine, there were plenty of bugs/issues that affected the Buzz but not the Dreamlink or MAG. However, that was some time ago now.

So if you can, try the same server on another box and see if it is affected as well. If it is affected - server issue. If it isn't affected - box issue.

The servers don't run special code to accommodate the Buzz, its just the same old middleware running on all the boxes. Different "features" have to be configured by the box makers to work WITH THE SERVER, and not the other way around. I feel a lot of people forget this, and it allows issues to persist for some time because not all servers show the same symptom/issue. So some users experience 0 problems and are understandably under the impression the issue is server related. Some server seem to work 100%.

I suspect lots of these issues are related to the specific servers stalker version being a newer one, which the Buzz may not fully support yet. Although this is just a guess and shouldn't be taken as fact.

Junoir Member

I'm having the same issue here and it's real annoying. Trying to find out what the cause is, do you mind telling me what isp you're watching on? I'm on Rogers and everytime I reset my modem things tend to work again so I'm trying to figure out if it's a buzz problem or isp problem.

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jayfamis9 View Post
    I'm having the same issue here and it's real annoying. Trying to find out what the cause is, do you mind telling me what isp you're watching on? I'm on Rogers and everytime I reset my modem things tend to work again so I'm trying to figure out if it's a buzz problem or isp problem.
    have no such issues with bell

Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast