Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: BuzzTV xpl2000

yea I uninstalled KODI 16.1 that comes preloaded with the box....after rebooting it......I saw that Kodi was reinstalled via an update..........What I did was uninstalled Kodi 16.1 again and then in google play downloaded Kodi 17.3.....rebooted the box and no more kodi 16.1............17.3 replaced it...............should work with Netflix............My stock preinstalled netflix though works just fine............

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    yea I uninstalled KODI 16.1 that comes preloaded with the box....after rebooting it......I saw that Kodi was reinstalled via an update..........What I did was uninstalled Kodi 16.1 again and then in google play downloaded Kodi 17.3.....rebooted the box and no more kodi 16.1............17.3 replaced it...............should work with Netflix............My stock preinstalled netflix though works just fine............
    But doesn't Kodi just load the Netflix app we already have installed on the box itself? At least that's what happens with me - it loads apps installed on the box from within Kodi. So it ends up launching the Android Google Play Store version of Netflix, not the Android TV version - unless I've missed something. I'm currently running Kodi 17.3 as well. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prl1999 View Post
    I have buzztv box . from last week i am having problem. when i go to system then server. there are no server or portal option. I try to reset to factory reset. it's not working. any one know how to fix this.
    thank you
    Try holding green button on remote. Some versions of the software require you to do that in order to see the portal and url input fields.
    Owned devices: Nvidia Shield (2015 & 2017), Minix X8-H Plus, U1, U9-H, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Avov Tvonline, Global media box 4k, Mi box, Buzz xpl2000, Buzz xpl3000, T95Z Plus, Formuler Z7+ (UK & NA)

Ambassador
    As before and after the last update I find that when the iptv service (whichever you use) freezes or maybe not, when you press the ok button to bring up the mag-styled EPG, the stream resumes, not from where it stuck but at its live point.

I think this is a glitch within the app and not with the server iptv.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagstyles View Post
    But doesn't Kodi just load the Netflix app we already have installed on the box itself? At least that's what happens with me - it loads apps installed on the box from within Kodi. So it ends up launching the Android Google Play Store version of Netflix, not the Android TV version - unless I've missed something. I'm currently running Kodi 17.3 as well. Thanks
    Kodi is completely separate and has nothing to do with stand alone apps.................

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro701 View Post
    As before and after the last update I find that when the iptv service (whichever you use) freezes or maybe not, when you press the ok button to bring up the mag-styled EPG, the stream resumes, not from where it stuck but at its live point.

I think this is a glitch within the app and not with the server iptv.
    I've been having this very issue and it comes and goes... It was happening again today so I unplugged my box, plugged it back in, seemed to fix it for a while and then it started happening again. It's not my connection as I've tested it and the router, getting 60Mpbs on a wired connection.

Junoir Member
    Hey guys.. I'm really interested in the box but can someone comment on if you can record current or future shows (via EPG) into an USB flashstick or hard drive?

I already have Dreamlink T1+...I'd only interested in buying another box that has working RECORDING feature.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason9040 View Post
    Hey guys.. I'm really interested in the box but can someone comment on if you can record current or future shows (via EPG) into an USB flashstick or hard drive?

I already have Dreamlink T1+...I'd only interested in buying another box that has working RECORDING feature.

Thanks.
    PVR for Buzztv is currently being worked on

There is a demo that is currently being tested.

Quote Originally Posted by buzztest View Post
    PVR for Buzztv is currently being worked on

There is a demo that is currently being tested.
    I'm excited to hear this... I'm just about to buy another box and was debating on going with another device for PVR functionality - so are you saying this is definitely coming? Just need to confirm before I make my purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagstyles View Post
    I'm excited to hear this... I'm just about to buy another box and was debating on going with another device for PVR functionality - so are you saying this is definitely coming? Just need to confirm before I make my purchase.
    It is for sure coming
    Just not sure how the release is going to work

Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast