Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: BuzzTV xpl2000

Junoir Member
    [QUOTE=floder2;190756]See if this is any better.......I really do like this little Box .........This is on my old TV in garage ..........Its stuck in Zoom mode....so thats why picture does not fit perfect............

How come your EPG doesn't look the same as this?

Another user posted this in the last page of this forum..

I would prefer the way yours looks though vs how his looks..
    Last edited by Farmer1; 10-22-2017 at 04:34 AM. Reason: removed live link

Pinball Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyFan View Post
    Cool, I can't find a website for XXXX IPTV though..is it new?
    Chevy this is getting old, we do not discuss other services. Consider this your last warning. Site rules will be enforce without prejudice!

Junoir Member
    I bout a buzztv about a month ago and has been working great so far. 2 days ago I had a prompt saying an update was available and I clicked to make the update. It kept showing a screen that said "Loading" and below that "Handshake started..." then showed a loading icon/spinner and 30+ mins later nothing happened. I used the box tonight and Kodi worked fine, but when I clicked on LiveTV I still see this "Loading" and "handshake started..." and cannot get to livetv.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Does anyone know where to get support? I see that their website seems to be: hxxp://getbuzz.tv/but I don't see anything about support, downloads ,etc. I went to settings -> disabled automatic update -> run a manual update and it says no updates found.
    Last edited by Kimbo; 05-11-2017 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by camt View Post
    I bout a buzztv about a month ago and has been working great so far. 2 days ago I had a prompt saying an update was available and I clicked to make the update. It kept showing a screen that said "Loading" and below that "Handshake started..." then showed a loading icon/spinner and 30+ mins later nothing happened. I used the box tonight and Kodi worked fine, but when I clicked on LiveTV I still see this "Loading" and "handshake started..." and cannot get to livetv.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Does anyone know where to get support? I see that their website seems to be: hxxp://getbuzz.tv/ but I don't see anything about support, downloads ,etc. I went to settings -> disabled automatic update -> run a manual update and it says no updates found.
    did you let the update finish before you did anything else? might have to do a factory reset and start over
    Last edited by Kimbo; 05-11-2017 at 02:55 PM.

Junoir Member
    Hope some of you guys and gals that have had this BuzzTV box for a while can help. Thanks to reading this forum I was able to figure out that you have to hold down green button to enter URL. I have a few more questions and hope someone can answer.

1. The very first server is name "Default" when you select that you can change only name. there is no line for URL. What is this for?

2. The specs say this has 2.4 and 5Ghz wifi. The 5GHz SSID for my network does not show up on my box. I am in same room as my extreme router so distance isn't an issue. All my other devices that pick up 5Ghz work fine. I have tried a factory reset already and din't fix.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Pinball Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by beadvised View Post
    Is this box better than the T1 Plus?
    Read the specs, on both and the comments on this thread, otherwise and make an educated decision.

Quote Originally Posted by camt View Post

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Does anyone know where to get support? I see that their website seems to be: hxxp://getbuzz.tv/but I don't see anything about support, downloads ,etc. I went to settings -> disabled automatic update -> run a manual update and it says no updates found.

I reported this issue with that update and certain servers to them and was told that their engineer is looking into it.
    Owned devices: Nvidia Shield (2015 & 2017), Minix X8-H Plus, U1, U9-H, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Avov Tvonline, Global media box 4k, Mi box, Buzz xpl2000, Buzz xpl3000, T95Z Plus, Formuler Z7+ (UK & NA)

Quote Originally Posted by Loum View Post
    Hope some of you guys and gals that have had this BuzzTV box for a while can help. Thanks to reading this forum I was able to figure out that you have to hold down green button to enter URL. I have a few more questions and hope someone can answer.

1. The very first server is name "Default" when you select that you can change only name. there is no line for URL. What is this for?

2. The specs say this has 2.4 and 5Ghz wifi. The 5GHz SSID for my network does not show up on my box. I am in same room as my extreme router so distance isn't an issue. All my other devices that pick up 5Ghz work fine. I have tried a factory reset already and din't fix.

Thanks in advance for any help!
    To answer question #1.. default is the url for a certain service which you cannot change. Just ignore and use the 9 other slots.
    Owned devices: Nvidia Shield (2015 & 2017), Minix X8-H Plus, U1, U9-H, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Avov Tvonline, Global media box 4k, Mi box, Buzz xpl2000, Buzz xpl3000, T95Z Plus, Formuler Z7+ (UK & NA)

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Munstah View Post
    To answer question #1.. default is the url for a certain service which you cannot change. Just ignore and use the 9 other slots.
    Now to just figure out what that server is!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Loum View Post
    Now to just figure out what that server is!! lol
    The server is one of these .....depending on what service you paid for ................use these URL's
    s1.iptv66.tv
    p1.iptvrocket.tv
    p1.iptvprivateserver.tv
    p2.iptvprivateserver.tv

Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast