Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: BuzzTV xpl2000

BuzzTV xpl2000

I'm just wondering if anyone else has tried this new device out yet? This is by far the best box I've tested.
    Curious to hear what others think.

How many iptv servers does Buzz XPL2000 support? Is it 1 or 5 or 10 or max ?
    Would it support Gold iptv server, Express server ? Which server are you using presently?
    Can you provide any support link for this box?
    How does its Interface look like?
    Sorry for too many questions.
    Thanks

Yea, curious to know what are the strong points over the T1. Is this box supported or made by mygica.ca

No listing on Mygica.ca for this box.
    Where did you buy from?

Hi Munstah,
    What differences did you find in Buzz Tv xpl2000 better than Dreamlink T1?
    Please give us a detailed review.
    Many thanks

More ram, wireless ac dual band wifi, android 5.1, kodi 17 compatible. Can hold up to 10 stalker servers, full google play store and aptoide market integration. Channel Load speed is instant and the remote has a kodi and live tv button that can instantly jump between kodi and iptv (split second delay). It had a minor bug at launch causing their buzz iptv app to lock up when trying to access a server experiencing down time. This has already been corrected with an update pushed to the box last week. I'm still testing daily but so far so good.

The iptv interface is very similar to avov.
    Last edited by Munstah; 03-25-2017 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Additional info

Hi Mustah,
    1 few more questions...
    Is there any GROUP button on Remote like T1 remote. If not how do you make channels fav?
    What do the 4 buttons on Remote stand for? RED GREEN YELLOW BLUE ?
    Is there any support link and manual download?
    Can you please provide any video on youtube?
    Many thanks

where did u purchase your device and is there full support for the device in terms of updates and user forum?

A little background - I've tested every single hybrid iptv box available. I received my buzz tv as a test unit from my supplier. I typically sell dreamlink T1 but will be stocking the Buzz next week. My supplier is also giving me a T1 Plus for testing so I will have some info to share on that device as well.

red = lock channel
    green = last channel
    yellow = add fav
    red = VOD

I do not post videos of my testing. No group button required.. channel categories appear on the left side and as you hover over the folder you see the channels listed to the right. While hovering over a particular channel you will see a short 5 hour EPG. (Check out the avov videos on youtube to get an idea).

I haven't come across a user forum or any mention of this device on any of the forums I frequent (this box is relatively unknown at the moment).

This box has only been out a couple weeks and has only had one update so far, however, that update did fix the only glitch that I've found. I prefer the dreamlink EPG grid interface to the buzz TV's grid interface, not that I use that feature much. Navigating the box is much quicker and seamless on the buzztv, for example, switching between servers is very quick as well as one button switching between kodi and live tv.

**They absolutely need to integrate the EPG single view that the dreamlink T1 has in order to take advantage of tv-catch up auto-PVR function that some servers have. That is the only major functionality missing from this device at the moment. But then again, this only matters if you happen to be on one of the few servers that offer this type of function.

Update on testing: Tv catch up function for servers with auto PVR exists. Able to pause fast forward and rewind while doing so (a feature lacking on Dreamlink T1).

Also, able to pause and resume live tv.

Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast