Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: BuzzTV xpl2000

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    This is the (Buzztv2 apk) ..............

Code:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/0gm38mllblpa9g6/Buzztv2.apk
    Didn't work. Buzz gives a parsing error on this file.

Also, has anyone gotten the rewind 1 day to work? I've tried multiple different IPTV servers where in the EPG the << icon is there for some of the channels indicating you should be able to go back in time to play something you've missed but when I'm viewing the EPG, I can't seem to go back, no matter what button I try to press. It allows me to go forward a day, but not backward.

Junoir Member
    hi im very new to this but am having trouble install iptv66 into my buzz box any help would be appreciated.

Oh, and the last question I have is whether there's any way to hide the status bar at the top of the screen where the notifications go? I've noticed that in the Netflix and Plex apps, the status bar stays there during video playback and it actual cuts off the very top portion of the video being played. This was never a problem in Plex before but the recent update to the Plex App from the Aptoide store now keeps the status bar at the very top.

There's an update for Aptoide available but it doesn't install on my box as it says it's unsafe to install as it's requesting access to track everything I do. Should I ignore the warning and install anyways?

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by carlrem View Post
    hi im very new to this but am having trouble install iptv66 into my buzz box any help would be appreciated.
    Start a new thread

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagstyles View Post
    Also, has anyone gotten the rewind 1 day to work? I've tried multiple different IPTV servers where in the EPG the << icon is there for some of the channels indicating you should be able to go back in time to play something you've missed but when I'm viewing the EPG, I can't seem to go back, no matter what button I try to press. It allows me to go forward a day, but not backward.
    The only server with the catchup function that works with the buzztv is ** * * * *. I've tried multiple servers and none of them work with catch up except for that one. Also for Aptoide, I used the mouse to ignore the warning. Doesn't really matter to me as I use a throw away Gmail account.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-18-2017 at 02:41 AM. Reason: ** * * * *

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jayfamis9 View Post
    I was just wondering, whoever has the xpl 3000 can they use APK extractor to get the buzztv APK so we can install it on our xpl 2000's? Its a longshot but anything to fix this stupid EPG bug on Vader's will be great!
    bug is fixed on mine with update

Junoir Member
    Bug seems like it got worst on my box :/ Now when I scroll through the EPG too fast it just kicks me out of the app. On top of that I'm also getting glitches when I scroll too fast on the other EPG where it lists by channel names. Catch up is still not working on multiple providers. On top of that I'm a bit annoyed with there being a record button now that doesn't do anything. Thinking about reverting back to the previous build if I can find it somewhere. For those of you who want to test out the new update I had to factory reset the box to receive the update. Otherwise it just wouldn't download.

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by jayfamis9 View Post
    Bug seems like it got worst on my box :/ Now when I scroll through the EPG too fast it just kicks me out of the app. On top of that I'm also getting glitches when I scroll too fast on the other EPG where it lists by channel names. Catch up is still not working on multiple providers. On top of that I'm a bit annoyed with there being a record button now that doesn't do anything. Thinking about reverting back to the previous build if I can find it somewhere. For those of you who want to test out the new update I had to factory reset the box to receive the update. Otherwise it just wouldn't download.
    youre right ,i didnt scroll fast Will pass it on

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    youre right ,i didnt scroll fast Will pass it on
    Any chance you can ask them to supply the previous buzztv apk (1.5(72) I believe)? This update is a bit too buggy for me.

I emailed buzztv about the catchup problem but they just blamed it on the provider. This update made it seemed like it would work. Before the name would not show up under the date when in the catchup screen but now it does, it just doesn't play when I click it.

Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast