Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: BuzzTV xpl2000

I got it yesterday and so far so good. It has its own Stalker, fast, epg responsive.
    Mind you, I am running a different service on it.
    OS is 5.1 but as long as I can load KODI 17, I don't care.
    That was the main reason I got it since Dreamlink doesn't seem to care about upgrading OS on T1. Remote is also nice, nothing like DL's "clicker". I also have Xiaomi mi and it has similar performances but no custom stalker. STBEMU is pain to load. Overall, I am so happy with both so I am selling my beloved T1 .

Quote Originally Posted by veronicas View Post
    I am itching to see a screenshot of the EPG. Also, this seems to be their actual homepage :
    Code:
    http://www.getbuzz.tv
    It actually appears that it has Playready , Verimatrix, and Widevine DRM. :O

That would be pretty rad. Not sure if its true but they advertise full 4K YouTube through Android. Wireless AC, gigabit, full 10bit video support. Seems to have a lot going for it.

I am going to sell my T1 and possibly consider getting this little gem. Still too early to be sure, as I want to hear some more reviews first.

If you live in Canada, the cheapest I can find it is Newegg.ca for $130 CAD, including shipping. 15 day money back guarantee.

Cheers
    120-130 cad on amazon. I just got it yesterday. Selling T1 unless they upgrade the OS.

Quote Originally Posted by von101 View Post
    Any reviews or video demos anyone? i wonder how well it does iptv in comparison to the t1 plus which was released already
    I have DL and got buzz yesterday. Picture quality is the same if not better comparing to T1.

Quote Originally Posted by sarkar View Post
    After making favorite channels, is it possible to see only favorite channels listed just like T1?
    Or how do you group favorite channels?
    Yes, you can do that.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Munstah View Post
    You'll see a double arrow icon on channels for which the server offers tv catch up. Simply press direction to the right and you will see programming going back 7 days.
    Got it Thanks !
    Devices Owned: Apple TV 4, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Dreamlink Dlite, Dreamlink T2, Formuler Z7+, AVOV, MAG 254, MAG 256, Mag 322, Buzz XPL 2000, Buzz XPL 3000

Does this box come with a free IPTV server like the FreeTV Pro app in Dreamlink T1? Does it also hide the adult channels listings like the T1 does when the adult channels are set to locked?

TV Addicted
    Hi Munstah could you please tell me how to get rid of STB messages e.g. your subscription is going to expire, package changes etc.... on MAG , AVOV you can simply press OK and message will go away but on Buzz Tv these messages are not going away. Any help will be appreciated
    Devices Owned: Apple TV 4, Dreamlink T1, Dreamlink T1 Plus, Dreamlink Dlite, Dreamlink T2, Formuler Z7+, AVOV, MAG 254, MAG 256, Mag 322, Buzz XPL 2000, Buzz XPL 3000

these are the 2 guides, the grid guide you get by pressing epg button, the other just press ok when viewing live tv.
    you set favorites in the second guide by pressing the yellow button when that channel is highlighted.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Does this box come with a free IPTV server like the FreeTV Pro app in Dreamlink T1? Does it also hide the adult channels listings like the T1 does when the adult channels are set to locked?
    you need to enter the passcode to get into the adult channels

Quote Originally Posted by billyhoss View Post

these are the 2 guides, the grid guide you get by pressing epg button, the other just press ok when viewing live tv.
    you set favorites in the second guide by pressing the yellow button when that channel is highlighted.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for doing that. Omg I had no idea it had such an EPG. I'm really intrigued now, and may end up picking this bad boy up. I think I may end up going with this box rather than waiting for the new Dreamlink box in June/July.

Seriously, thanks again. I'm sure many folks wanna see those photos.

EDIT: As others have said, I sold my T1 due to the abandoned promises that were made. I loved it, but I refuse to support a company that deceives and gouges its customers for money. At least that's my point of view.

I look forward to trying one of these bad boys. It looks pretty epic. Has there been many/any system updates since you guys have received your boxes?

Cheers!
    Last edited by veronicas; 04-17-2017 at 01:04 AM. Reason: spelling

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast