Probation

VLC is unable to open the URL

i got all the channels list for none of them work all black, maybe something wrong with my Rocket?
    i already did an IPTV reset.

either on Kodi and VLC same result.

thanks.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Try reformatting your USB drive to fat32
    Get a fresh copy of the playlist and try again.
    Try using the Generic M3U playlist
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Probation
    Im running the programs straigth from my PC, not using USB.

Already tried both Playlist and no luck.
    says:
    "Your input cannot be opened"
    VLC is unable to open the MRL

with VCL player open, click on the Media tab and then the Open File option. Then in the next window with file location options, look at bottom and you will see a selection for Media Files. Open that and choose Playlists (m3u is included in that selection)

Then retry

I just found this too...
    VLC is unable to open the mrl
    In this little tutorial we will deal with the error: VLC is unable to open the MRL and that is an error that occurs when VLC is trying to open a file or stream or a movie that is located somewhere else than on your local computer and VLC can’t get access to the file.
    Code:
    http://vlchelper.com/vlc-is-unable-to-open-the-mrl/
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Probation
    OK, so i disable all firewall, antivirus etc.. and doesnt work. i got the Playlist open but when i click on a channell same error appear. VLC IS UNABLE TO OPEN MRL
    Also, follow the Kodi Guide just posted today using KODI 16.1 and it doesnt work.

im starting to feel my IPTV service is not enable or something.
    Because my IKS is working fine.

any ideas?

thanks.

Probation
    Already tried the same tutorial on Kodiv17 and it doesnt work either....
    why post a tutorial that it doesnt work?

that tutural shows how to play xtream file format (is why tinie installed the xtream app)
    But you can do this even simpilar just with your VCL player.
    Ensure the VCL is set to play m3u files and then grab that Generic M3U Playlist and place on your desktop.
    With VCL player open and stopped, just drag and drop the M3U file onto the VCL main screen.
    It will then play, or should. It works exactly like that for me
    - Frank Zappa

Probation
    it doesnt work.

Probation
    Hi,
    i already follow several tutorials step by step on KODI with MAC Address and with .m3u playlist, also with VLC and my IPTV doesnt work. i already change Port, reset IPTV, change MAC tried several URL. and my service doesnt work. i have read people that just copy and paste the URL into any program and it will connect and work why mine doesnt?

Crazed 2.0 has been very helpfull anzwering my PM and giving me some ideas on how to Fix but its been 1 week since i renew my donation and i dont know what else to do.

my felling is that mi donation wont connect to the IPTV server for some reason. its weird Because my donation work perfect with IKS but i guess its a different server?

thanks.