Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pinball Wizard
    FYI also IPTV Perfect Player is also available for T1 owners under the Aptoid market for those that want to try the EPG!!!

TV Addicted
    I also forgot to mention. For access to vod. Just scroll to the very bottom of the guide and all thr vod movies will be there

Quote Originally Posted by nrules387 View Post
    I have only done this on an android box, and not a phone, i would assume it would work the same with a phone/tablet.

1. Go to the android browser. Usually labled as browser, or Chrome.

2. Go to this:

HTML Code:
    https://apkpure.com/perfect-player-iptv/com.niklabs.pp
    3. Just click the Green download button

4. When prompted to install, accept everything. You may be prompted to enable "install from other sources".

5. Go into the Perfect IPTV app, and click the Settings icon, (a gear)

6. Click General/ Play List one/
    Make sure m3u is checked off.

7. Go to the Rocket website and enter your information in the Donation checker. If your using your Rocket code with another box, and the mac address is linked, Click change Mac address, and just erace it and save.

8. Log back into the rocket checker and you will see a drop down menu, click on it and select *as per what dara said* Generic M3U With options, A link will appear below.

HTML Code:
    http://p1.iptvrocket.tv:80/get.php?username=*****YOUR ROCKET NYMBER*****&password=*******YOUR ROCKET NuMBER*****&type=m3u_plus&output=ts

9. Put that into the the play list one URL on Perfect IPTV.

10. Click okay.

11: If you want epg, Click EPG 1 and enter the url:
    HTML Code:
    http://yahyabell.com
    Click okay and back out of the settings menu, When your backed out of the settings menu the guide and channels will start loading. Go to the guide and just click one,

Works good for me so far.
    good stuff very good

TV Addicted
    I left the tv on today when i went out, on the NBA network HD. After 5 hours it didn't stop streaming, I found with the old setup after i couple hours on the same channel it would freeze and stop playing

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nrules387 View Post
    I left the tv on today when i went out, on the NBA network HD. After 5 hours it didn't stop streaming, I found with the old setup after i couple hours on the same channel it would freeze and stop playing
    same results with a generic m3u playlist on mag254

and dara, them logos on that playlist as show as all generic for each and all channel ( all the same generic logo )
    Other difference is that with plus version you get channel name on screen with channel changes.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-05-2017 at 04:19 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

http://*************type=m3u&output=ts
    this is from rocket donation site
    thanks
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-06-2017 at 03:15 AM.

TV Addicted
    Thanks to nrules387 for getting this thread started. It might be nice to have a dedicated area on this forum to Perfect Player if it becomes a primary interface for Android users who dont want to use Kodi (like me). I had been using MagTV (stb emu) on my MyGica boxes and they were running great. Since the upgrade I lost some features so I have been testing the switch to Perfect Player. So far I like it and I think Im slowly figuring my way around all of the shortcuts. The epg seems to be ok, definitly not as good as what I was getting from the Rocket sever using the emulator. I have entered both the yahyabell and euyulio epg urls but it still only populates ~40% of the US and UK channels. The other issue (and it is a minor one) is that it would be nice to have the ability to keep the channel numbering the same as the provider rather than the first channel being 1 as opposed to 21 from the original channel lst. Again, I can make do learning new channel numbers but if Im missing a setting to do this, please let me know.
    Im looking forward to learning about others experience using PP. I may tinker with VLC but without a seamless epg interface it is a nonstarter.
    Thanks to all the staff and mods for all the progress.....

Good Morning Everyone,

Thanks nrules387 for recommending this app. I also switched from KODI to Perfect IPTV Player and wow it has been amazing so far. Channels look waayyyyy better than on KODI. I was amazed by the quality of channels when using this app compared to using KODI. Loading times are also fast as well and i also like how the app is laid out with the channels and EPG, it looks like my cable box setup. The only problem i am having is that the guide for most of the channels are not being populated. I was wondering, has anyone experience this with Perfect IPTV Player app? I see the user "85146" also have a similar issue. Using XXXXXXXXXXXXXX with Kodi most of the channels have a guide but with Perfect IPTV player only a few. Could it be a problem with the app? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks again everyone.
    Last edited by catz; 04-08-2017 at 01:33 PM.

Junoir Member
    If you guys have AndroidTV box like Shield or Mi Box , try TVirl app on play store you can configure the M3u url there and the EPG . the best part is it integrates with the built in Live channels app to give beauitful UI with nice cable like experience , only draw back with this the VOD doesnt work and as of now the the epg urls dont work properly for me , i have to manually download the guide xml and push it androidTv box and select it everytime . Aso another nice bonus is you can do voice search for channel name or the program name from anywhere on the box it will show you the live channel in the search results

the developer is very responsive i have sent him soem feature requests and bug fixes hes looking into it .

I can not download M3U file with my code! Is there any thing changed at the server?

2 days ago downloaded file with another code and that works in VCL media player. For new code -can't download file

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast