Junoir Member

Dreamlink t6 stalker fix and m3u

Did someone have fix for stalker plus for dreamlink t6 and how to setup m3u for rocket new settings?

Fire From Within

IPTV Stalker Plus will not work for Rocket. Do a google search for "Playlist Loader Kodi" which will help you to use the new playlist function with Rocket.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    IPTV Stalker Plus will not work for Rocket. Do a google search for "Playlist Loader Kodi" which will help you to use the new playlist function with Rocket.

Dara on the papiao site can i disable my mac address. I have not seen a playlist to use on the site.
    I am being told that i cannot get a playlist cause am using a mac address. Please help. Thanks

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by Rattie View Post
    Dara on the papiao site can i disable my mac address. I have not seen a playlist to use on the site.
    I am being told that i cannot get a playlist cause am using a mac address. Please help. Thanks
    To see the list selection, you have to "Change IPTV MAC Address", then clear the MAC box and save, then go back into the checker, where you should see all zeros for your MAC, as well as the selections for the playlists. Generic M3U and Generic M3U with options should work for most 3rd party IPTV apps or kodi add-ons/simple IPTV PVR.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    To see the list selection, you have to "Change IPTV MAC Address", then clear the MAC box and save, then go back into the checker, where you should see all zeros for your MAC, as well as the selections for the playlists. Generic M3U and Generic M3U with options should work for most 3rd party IPTV apps or kodi add-ons/simple IPTV PVR.
    Thanks Dara will do. Dara when you get the stalker add-on to start working again with rocket, can I go back in and reverse these instructions to get a mac address added again. Thanks your always so helpful. We really appreciate you.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by Rattie View Post
    Thanks Dara will do. Dara when you get the stalker add-on to start working again with rocket, can I go back in and reverse these instructions to get a mac address added again. Thanks your always so helpful. We really appreciate you.
    Don't hold your breath on a fix for IPTV Stalker Plus or Plus Lite. I saw a report from Marley saying that he had issues on getting the MAC back into the rocket donation, but that might have been a glitch.