Probation

Nvidea Shield Optional Remote?

I just purchased the Nvidea Shield and am totally impressed, although I would like to see if anyone has information on a remote that has voice ,learning keys, air mouse and qwerty keys as well that is worthy of purchasing for this device.

Pinball Wizard
    Besides the one that it came in, i haven't seen any other with voice, I have also attached a small android keyboard using usb has a extra to the remote control and i have seen people using keyboards and mouses. By the way I'm also impressed by this beautiful unit!!

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laser View Post
    Besides the one that it came in, i haven't seen any other with voice, I have also attached a small android keyboard using usb has a extra to the remote control and i have seen people using keyboards and mouses. By the way I'm also impressed by this beautiful unit!!
    same here totally agree!

Love the Shield...........using the game controller it comes with ...also remote from Amazon Stick (no voice though) .........I believe just about any controller using Blue tooth will work with Nvidia...........I tried a small android keyboard.it worked but my fingers are too fat , so it makes it a pain to use

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Love the Shield...........using the game controller it comes with ...also remote from Amazon Stick (no voice though) .........I believe just about any controller using Blue tooth will work with Nvidia...........I tried a small android keyboard.it worked but my fingers are too fat , so it makes it a pain to use
    i installed a usb logitech k400 keyboard and initially was frustrated with the game controller not responding correctly after a bit of research i found the usb for the keyboard needed a short cord extension away from the nvidia shield apparently it was causeing interference after that totally best fun a 66 year old can have is learning to play games l began with badland and then tomb raider 2013 (needed and still use online tips for tomb raider)
    the remote that comes with the device has pretty good voice command capability but i hardly ever use it.