Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by Modmike View Post
    Dara closed my thread for some reason. I never get authentication error but now it only plays 5 minutes before freezing.

Have to exit and restart. I will try to set a proper Mac on Stalker and update my rocket with it.
    I moved the main material to the Kodi Tutorial area so the discussion would stay in one thread. IPTV Stalker (video add-on) has nothing to do with the PVR client, so that's why that thread was removed. Thanks for the contribution.

TV Addicted
    Dara, no problem and no offense intended. I just didn't understand what I did wrong.

TV Addicted
    So I gave up on Stalker and focused on the simple client. I used the URL generated by the IPTV reset tool and it works way better than with Stalker. I get channels that didn't work before and I don't get booted out (at least so far).

I just downloaded my M3U and will use that instead of the URL, it's supposed to work better.

If everything continues to work, I'll post a tutorial tomorrow.

By the way, this is only 3 steps and NO AUTHORIZATION required!

TV Addicted
    So I have been using this for 2 days and it works perfectly. Simple IPTV client is the way to go.

Guru
    Modmike, are you getting a full guide with logos just by using the M3U and Simple Client. I'm still using the built in Stalker Client and working pretty well. Don't mind switching over to the Simple IPTV. Do I need to zero out my Mac, and just grab the M3U and paste it into Simple Client? Thanks

TV Addicted
    I just posted the tutorial I promised in the main thread . I havent tackled the EPG yet, will do this aft and update the tutorial.

TV Addicted
    ADP0361,

Sorry I should have answered your question directly. Yes you will have to zero out your Mac address and yes you can download the m3u, copy on your network, and set the path. You can also just set up Simple IPTV to go to the m3u URL directly. This will keep you up to date with any changes.

I don't get ANY kind of guide, it is frustrating and it's what I am working on next. I tried Ivue2 and while it's nice, it is very heavy. I'd prefer the native one.

By the way, when I was using Stalker, I wouldn't get some channels that I get in Simple IPTV. Do you mind sharing your Stalker settings? I need to figure out the guide issue.

Junoir Member
    Hi, Something is definitely wrong with iptv66 I have tried activating four addresses over the past three days with stbemu app and all are logging into the portal with epg but yet only black screen channel 27 is working and some other spanish channels.

Please rectify issue.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234