Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Probation

stalker error doctype html public - sent here for help from PapiaoTV Staff

Not seem to be finding much mention on this error and how to get it fixed. Using IPTV Stalker Plus 10.3.4 r6 on rocket11. Have reset IPTV several times, changed mac and no help. I also have NFPS sub and loaded that sub info on same machine and works great - so seems inherent only to rocket accounts

Error - error doctype html public when attempting to open

I have posted problem with PapiaoTV Staff and they have reset my account to no avail and sent me here for support in getting resolved

I am patient person - so if this is a known issue and a fix in the mix then please say so and I will sit back and wait for a week or so

PS - I have noticed that there is another very similar unresolved post here - http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...hlight=doctype

Thank you for any help

Check this post.
    It may be relevant since you are on Rocket.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...164#post179164
    /kens

Probation
    Yea already found that and did the IPTV reset. Cant change the portal though - I'm using Stalker IPTV addon and no where to change that in the addon. PVR is totally out due that mine is already linked to MediaPortal.pvr for local channels and can only run one PVR. Thanks for responding though

ie reference:

Read this, new upgrade

We have moved to a new platform for the IPTV, first to move is Rocket, anyone getting error, please Reset your IPTV Donation using the Search Rocket in website.

If after the IPTV Reset you keep having problems move to this new portal url: http://p1.iptvrocket.tv/c/

Old domains do a redirect, however some Kodi users or other boxes might have problems.

So try it out!!

Probation
    Sent here for support by Papaio support for help with this error and just nothing - come on mods how about some help with this problem please.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    sounds like you will need a different Stalker application.
    With that Stalker Plus version, you can not get the correct server URL entered.

Quote Originally Posted by ilan View Post
    Until some issues are resolved, I would advise using PVR Stalker client.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...et-up-tutorial
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-03-2017 at 11:56 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    Yes, you will get live TV if you set up the stalker client , add the new Url. make sure you disable and then enable the client and reset your donation. ( works for me On Kodi 16 -windows 7 PC version ) the add on IPTV Stalker Plus 10.4.2 has a script error, i assume because changes made at the server end, and the add-on now has bad code thus is spews all over your screen.

Probation
    I have the same error for the last week or so...kodi 17
    i reinstalled PVR Stalker Plus and re-entered all the info under settings.
    Also i reset the mac on the rocket site and nothing...

i'm not sure what the problem is...

Quote Originally Posted by theviZitor View Post
    Not seem to be finding much mention on this error and how to get it fixed. Using IPTV Stalker Plus 10.3.4 r6 on rocket11. Have reset IPTV several times, changed mac and no help. I also have NFPS sub and loaded that sub info on same machine and works great - so seems inherent only to rocket accounts

Error - error doctype html public when attempting to open

I have posted problem with PapiaoTV Staff and they have reset my account to no avail and sent me here for support in getting resolved

I am patient person - so if this is a known issue and a fix in the mix then please say so and I will sit back and wait for a week or so

PS - I have noticed that there is another very similar unresolved post here - http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...hlight=doctype

Thank you for any help

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coolsatri View Post
    Yes, you will get live TV if you set up the stalker client , add the new Url. make sure you disable and then enable the client and reset your donation. ( works for me On Kodi 16 -windows 7 PC version ) the add on IPTV Stalker Plus 10.4.2 has a script error, i assume because changes made at the server end, and the add-on now has bad code thus is spews all over your screen.

i can confirm this..it worked with my pvr stalker client addon for live team section..video addon sltalker client plus doesnt work still..but hey..atleast im getting channels..

Probation
    how do i move to the new portal?

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    Can you recommend an alternative?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast