Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by PRPirate View Post
    Yeah, I'm not on rocket so I guess that's why I'm working. Although I would still like to know why I get this error from time to time:
    "list indices must be integers, not str"?
    It's probably due to the server not consistently tagging channels, but eventually you can get a clear connection and load channels. A lot of the code in the addon was based on guesswork on how the stalker middleware was implemented.

Junoir Member
    we need new stalker plus version with fix!

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    ok and this will be fix before the end user lose hes day of active account been down for 3 days for something they did not test before making the change
    The stalker plus addon is not made by the providers so you losing days has nothing to do with them... They do not test this to make sure it will work as they don't code it.. This was made by a few members so if you don't want to lose days switch to what works as suggested.. Again the providers don't test this addon to make sure it works when they change things and if you don't want to keep losing viewing days switch to what you have been told works!!

Phoneix
    Quote Originally Posted by pod77 View Post
    The stalker plus addon is not made by the providers so you losing days has nothing to do with them... They do not test this to make sure it will work as they don't code it.. This was made by a few members so if you don't want to lose days switch to what works as suggested.. Again the providers don't test this addon to make sure it works when they change things and if you don't want to keep losing viewing days switch to what you have been told works!!
    that said,while true (partly), it would serve all party's interest to be in the know - surely nfps knows about the different possibilities for their customers/endusers of watching using their product (iptv) namely why they knew of the stalker clones being used in the past (not so long ago) and took all those extra security measures as a result - so dont tell me they dont know about the current stalker addon (by Dara i believe) that was tinkered after or during that debacle - they should have had all their ducks in a row - just sayin...how many customers are affected??? hmmm i dare say a good bunch

anyways, this thread wasnt started for this (bickering) its jic (just in case) someone found a way to connect back to the server that would help the rest of the community

so, pls people do the bickering in other threads...report what you have tried how close you are at getting this mess sorted out re; this addon - then we can rejoice, someone has to know how, yes?

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by pod77 View Post
    this is stalker 10.2.4 and like you see on the photo the part that say AUTHOR is part of the forum and my guess part of the ones that make this work
    so yes the end user lose hes day's the provider could talk to dara first and show what was the update like that they could make some test before they lounge

pot?
    Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    this is stalker 10.2.4 and like you see on the photo the part that say AUTHOR is part of the forum and my guess part of the ones that make this work
    so yes the end user lose hes day's the provider could talk to dara first and show what was the update like that they could make some test before they lounge
    I'm pretty sure both Dara and couch potato are not associated with the providers so just because they are members of this forum has Zero to do with the providers.... They are the maker of the addon but have zero control what direction the providers decide to go... So as I said it has zero to do with you losing days as the providers do not make this addon!! Anyone can make an addon that can work with this service but that doesn't mean they are going to tell them they are making changes... The stalker addon stopped working a while back, Dara and couch potato decided to make it work again. They do not control what happens when things are changed. All they can do is try and fix the update when the providers make changes. If you went down and didn't want to "lose" days you could have switched to the STB emulator or PVR client. Email Papio and let them know you think they should let addon makers know when they are going to make changes.... Please post back here what they rely to you 😉
    The mods here have no control what happens on the backend, this is a support site to help members get up and running. Every update that has been done in the past was done and then were we were told what was done and what we need to do to get back up and running. Just like when the first stalker addon stopped working because of an update the same happened here... You now have to hope Dara and a few others a kind enough to fix this one for you.
    Last edited by pod77; 03-04-2017 at 08:05 PM.

Fire From Within

I'm going to put this argument to bed... with the changes in the portal URLs for all three services and with the new M3u option, there is no compelling reason to rewrite the calls to the server in the add-on. There are much easier, non-MAC using, add-ons and exterior apps that can be used to access the server... you may need to do some installs and configuration, but it is trivial compared to making the add-on work again. As soon as NFPS and IPTV66 are updated, support will stop.

Phoneix
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    I'm going to put this argument to bed... with the changes in the portal URLs for all three services and with the new M3u option, there is no compelling reason to rewrite the calls to the server in the add-on. There are much easier, non-MAC using, add-ons and exterior apps that can be used to access the server... you may need to do some installs and configuration, but it is trivial compared to making the add-on work again. As soon as NFPS and IPTV66 are updated, support will stop.

thankx for ending this dilemna - and with that, thread may be closed - who knows maybe one day another kodi enthusiast will develop another addon like this one, hopefully just as good as this one was.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    just wanna say dara... a huge thnx for these years of your time and work
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Thanks dara for your hard work putting this addon together and being a great mod on here, keep up the good work.
    Lets Go !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast