Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Phoneix

Report here Only those using Kodi addon Stalker Plus - if any success!!!

reduce confusion - at least if/until the powers at be have a fix

-And that way we keep one thread on kodi addon IPTV Stalker Plus v10.1.0 and whether anyone has reconnected to server by whatever means and to help others

pls explain in detail steps and what version kodi is used - thank you

Probation
    I see channels working and a few, not. I'm using IPTV Stalker Plus v10.2.4 on kodi Jarvis 16.1. I came here to ask what is the deal with this error message:
    "list indices must be integers, not str"? Usually it works after trying again but it's just annoying.

Probation
    not working for me

Phoneix
    Quote Originally Posted by PRPirate View Post
    I see channels working and a few, not. I'm using IPTV Stalker Plus v10.2.4 on kodi Jarvis 16.1. I came here to ask what is the deal with this error message:
    "list indices must be integers, not str"? Usually it works after trying again but it's just annoying.
    didn' t realize there was another Stalker Plus version v10.2.4 - im also running jarvis 16.1

i take it that either v 10.1.0 or 10.2.4 are just a matter of choice or should I install v10.2.4? cuz before all this mess, i was running v10.1.0 without any issues

- but, for the record, either versions are still getting the error message, it appears

more importantly - how did you connect to channels and some not, if the error message still appears? b/c we couldnt even get past when clicking on your rocket (the step before the list populates) and the error message appears ..are you clicking on one of your favorites channel list and trying them out one by one to "direct connect" to a rocket channel? please clarify for us? thanks

TV Addicted
    I get a script error on right hand side of the screen when I try to login using Stalker Plus .

What is causing this ?

I tried using either

plugin.video.stalker-l-1.1.0.zip

or

plugin.video.stalker-10.2.4.zip

I get same script error message .

I using Kodi 15 .

Thanks

Zhong

cheap tv guy
    did you disable one or the other?

TV Addicted
    I uninstalled the one I not using, before I installed the one I using.

Quote Originally Posted by Roach46 View Post
    did you disable one or the other?

cheap tv guy
    you might try updating to kodi 17 and use the stalker client that comes with it

I'm having the same problem any help would be appreciated. It has something to do with rocket 11 server.

Fire From Within

I think the purpose of the OP was to report success. As far as the errors, it is related to the change to the new rocket portal url, as the script was designed to build an expanded url, not the one that users are directed to use by e-mail for activation. The new portal url should work with Stalker PVR, as the server itself does the redirect to the correct expanded url, but IPTV Stalker Plus is sending to the server an url that it is trying to redirect to the new portal url, so you are seeing the server replying with junk script. For NFPS, IPTV Stalker Plus is still working, as they aren't yet redirecting to a new portal url.

In theory, there should be no Rocket users that have success using IPTV Stalker Plus, but if you are... let us know.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast