Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Yep crazed,started working tonight. Wish i could say what did it exactly. Followed the zeroing out the last six digits of mac and changing them back.along with an iptv reset. Also left mag 254 unplugged for 4 hours. When i plugged it back in it seemed to have reset somehow and all that had to be done was to reenter portal http,the 11.iptvrocket,not the new one,and that was it. Hope it helps someone else.

TV Addicted
    any mods on that can help me with an issue. Ive done these steps with success before, but it currently isn't working now. It is now stating ive reached the maximum number of attempts for checking the rockets.

TV Addicted
    any suggestions, I've tried the reset, ive had a mod try the reset and still have STB blocked.

Probation
    Hello All,

I have tried every single suggestion on this and other threads. is now been 3 days with a new donation and still message: STB Blocked. even changed the portal on the web settings (from 22 to 11). zeroed it out and then reset. left unplugged overnight.
    Dont know what else to do at this point.
    Any thoughts.. ?

TV Addicted
    I'm in the same boat, I even had a mod try and do the reset for me with no success. I know it worked before, ive done 3 boxes already with this method. I wonder if its just stop working. , maybe a new method now.

TV Addicted
    Update: did another reset after a few days, all is well, not sure if it was time or the steps in the thread, but doesn't doesn't hurt or try it all. Thanks all for the help and advice.

Junoir Member
    i to have tried all these steps to no avail.i am still getting stb blocked for some reason

TV Addicted
    yes he tried to get me up and I tried everything under the sun and still no go

so I am on a slow boat going no where lol

Quote Originally Posted by frank666 View Post
    yes he tried to get me up and I tried everything under the sun and still no go

so I am on a slow boat going no where lol
    i had the same problem but its fix try to highlight your mac address and delete then IP reset and go back enter your mac address correct and do IP reset again then un plug the box after few second plug it back to load i think it well work

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by kind View Post
    i had the same problem but its fix try to highlight your mac address and delete then IP reset and go back enter your mac address correct and do IP reset again then un plug the box after few second plug it back to load i think it well work
    Done that, it didn't work for me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast