Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

STB Blocked ? try this....

If you have this problem ..do this:turn off box...Go to rocket site and (check rockets)..Fill in your information...Then click on (change IPTV mac address)change your mac address to a fake one (i changed the last 4 digits of mac to make it fake) ..Then(submit)......after the site confirms the change then change it back to your mac address(pressing submit again).channels should be back...also I leave my box on all the time.so don't power it off when it starts working again....

Thanks it worked for me. Have to add that it DIDN'T ASK for any log in password.
    I just got my new code 3 days ago.

Phoneix
    Quote Originally Posted by cretan View Post
    If you have this problem ..do this:turn off box...Go to rocket site and (check rockets)..Fill in your information...Then click on (change IPTV mac address)change your mac address to a fake one (i changed the last 4 digits of mac to make it fake) ..Then(submit)......after the site confirms the change then change it back to your mac address(pressing submit again).channels should be back...also I leave my box on all the time.so don't power it off when it starts working again....
    pls be more specific what platform...and if this is after you changed url? Stalker Plus,no one can do this

This doesn't help Stalker Client Users with Kodi

Junoir Member
    thanks for the help. works like a charm. I typed any number woldnt take it so I input 00:00 and worked. kudos for u guys

didnt work,tried all that on mag 254,ready to throw this pos against the wall.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    It does work with the Mag recevers longodongo
    Along with the few reports in the open forum reporting that it does, I also have received 6 or 8 private messages with reports of success with this and with mag receivers.

Stalker applications can simply generate a new MAC and link that with a Reset and then check for results.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

With stalker just change the device ID and reset the IPTV at papaio.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by forzaazzurri View Post
    With stalker just change the device ID and reset the IPTV at papaio.
    Thank you sir
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Just to add to this, I had to reload the portal after doing these steps. Once I did these steps and reloaded the portal from the actual
    mag box all was well

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast