Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Junoir Member
    i bought my and i have 4 days
    locked.

On the bottom of your box there should be a MAC #

Junoir Member
    I tried this but did not work. appreciated.
    I started ip my MAG254, added the portral,restaratedW it. Got STB Blocked.
    Went to the https://iks66.tv/main/search, logged in, set my MAC ADDRESS - would not let me saying my address banned.
    Changed last 4 digits, saved, tried to reset to MAC ADDRESS. no luck, still shows as banned.

Any ideas?

Junoir Member
    I had the same problem with a MAG254 that had not been used for around 10 months. When trying to assign the MAC id for the box to a donation number, I got a response: "MAC Address Banned". What's up with that, and how do I get the MAC address "unbanned" so I can use the box on the system?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    there are only so many reasons why the Blocked or Banned message may come up.

-code is active or trying to be active on multiple iptv receivers at same time.
    -or your MAC had been spoofed.
    -a VPN or Proxy program or a datacenter is used.
    -incorrect server URL used (check website for URL or even try other server URL portals associated with this server..even if the one at the website shows otherwise).
    -incorrect MAC accosiated with code (although this should not bring up a blocked message, it just will not connect).
    -your area set at the website may be incorrect and therefor is blocking you (this option is found at the website donation Checker function).
    -with stalker clients, it may just be a matter of changing the device ID and reseting at website.
    -IPTV reset at website should help with most dediacted receivers. Sometimes that reset procedure needs to be followed as outlined earlier in this thread.
    -a waiting period after that reset may also help, as outlined eariler as well.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-30-2017 at 05:13 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Blocked and Banned are two different issues. In this case, Banned MAC address, specific to one MAG254 is the issue. My other MAG254's work fine on any donation number that I use. This particular box has been out of use for around 10 months, and the owner would like to now put it back in service. The reasons in your response are of no help to me. I need help to get the box fixed so it can be put back into service. Since the MAC address is imbedded in the box, and cannot be changed, Banning the MAD ID, bans the use of the box on the service.

Thanks

Junoir Member
    Problem resolved.

Junoir Member
    Hello, please let me know what I could do differently to make this work. i have been getting blocked by server for a week now. I am reseller and i have tried all kinds of things to make this work but nothing. I have changed the mac, and changed it back, reset it idk how many times, have even tried it on different boxes avov and mag. I have updated the donation and I have no idea what else to try I have 8 of these i need to renew. Can anyone help me figure this out?

Junoir Member
    Hello everyone I have two rocket iptv and one works well and the other is not working my tv screen tv show ( Your STB is blocked call the provider ) I two mag254 what dou you recommend , thahs

Junoir Member
    When u check your donation, note that portal has changed to p3.iptvprivateserver.tv change that in your settings and you good to go.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast