Need more bandwidth

I have read many many posts on the issue of buffering and its causes and cures. I would like to make some general observations. Please correct me if I am wrong.

The different server addresses used have differing amounts of bandwidth usage. As an example those servers for Kodi boxes have more subscribers than the servers for MAG boxes.

HD channels require more bandwidth than SD channels.

When a popular show/event is on and the number of viewers goes up so does the amount of buffering.

Channels that few people watch play better CSPAN has never buffered for me.

Many channels are almost NEVER watched.

Channels that get little to no traffic have the same bandwidth alloted as high volume channels.

If these statements are true buffering can be improved by eliminating low traffic channels and using the bandwidth on high volume channels. I mean big name streaming sites do not have buffering problems and the only thing they have that we don't is adequate bandwidth for the load that the server sees.

see i been watching hd on old avov box and hd runs fine it stops now and then but not what your saying for most part you need a good router i found that out when cable guy came to my house and said im lucky one with that wireless router so i say that really a big deal and if running 1080p or higher forget wireless it only works sometime

Quote Originally Posted by zdcyclops View Post
    I have read many many posts on the issue of buffering and its causes and cures. I would like to make some general observations. Please correct me if I am wrong.
    The different server addresses used have differing amounts of bandwidth usage. As an example those servers for Kodi boxes have more subscribers than the servers for MAG boxes.
    HD channels require more bandwidth than SD channels.
    When a popular show/event is on and the number of viewers goes up so does the amount of buffering.
    Channels that few people watch play better CSPAN has never buffered for me.

Many channels are almost NEVER watched.

Channels that get little to no traffic have the same bandwidth alloted as high volume channels.
    If these statements are true buffering can be improved by eliminating low traffic channels and using the bandwidth on high volume channels. I mean big name streaming sites do not have buffering problems and the only thing they have that we don't is adequate bandwidth for the load that the server sees.
    +1
    IMHO up to half of the channels could be eliminated, providing the subscribers with a much better viewing experience on the remaining channels (most subscribers would not complain about this, myself included), and/or, the English language channels could be separated from the foreign language channels and placed on different servers and network backbones. I realize that English can be a foreign language to some subscribers, so different subscription packages could be offered for the different languages and everyone could be made happy.

i think your wasting your time here this buffering issue has been a problem for quite some time and to no avail nothing is been done for it the only way things will get done is if people dont renew i certainly wont be next time round i watch most of myy tv on free addons with no buffering its a simp,e solution but when the admin here dont care and too lazy to put the simple solutions in place well they will only lose customers or maybe a better provider comes online i bet most people here will jump

Quote Originally Posted by SIMPLEUSE View Post
    i think your wasting your time here this buffering issue has been a problem for quite some time and to no avail nothing is been done for it the only way things will get done is if people dont renew i certainly wont be next time round i watch most of myy tv on free addons with no buffering its a simp,e solution but when the admin here dont care and too lazy to put the simple solutions in place well they will only lose customers or maybe a better provider comes online i bet most people here will jump

funny it is always easy to have a solution and say admins don't care when you sitting on the other side of the fence
    most likely you have no idea what goes on behind the scenes
    check this out and you will have a idea what goes on
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...l=1#post180121
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

Quote Originally Posted by SIMPLEUSE View Post
    the admin here dont care and too lazy to put the simple solutions in place
    You are living in an alternate reality if you think people around here are lazy and don't care. Similarly, if you think the solutions are simple, well, you're completely misinformed. This is a constantly evolving technology and the solutions to keep everyone and everything up and running is a ponderous undertaking.

Opinions are easy to offer, but they are often dead wrong, as is the case here.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements