Video Quality HD?

Confused here...

The streams are HD however An image with little or no movement looks great, crisp and clear but as soon long as there is movement in the video it seems to corrupt the rest of the picture. Looks pixelated / blocky, discolored.

The faster/more the movement is the worse it gets. Comedy Central shows as being 1080p but action & motion makes it look like 240p.

I compared with other streams and it doesn't seem to be the case. I tried different devices but only my iks viewing seems to suffer from this.

Anyone have any thoughts / ideas /advice?

The iks hd picture quality is great on an nfusion. ...you must be talking about the iptv hd......because I have seen that...led and lcd picture quality sucks anyway unless it's a still image....plasma panels blow those away....and as soon as those types hit 120hz refresh rate you get the wonderful soap opera effect which is not pleasant on the eyes either

Quote Originally Posted by satmam61 View Post
    The iks hd picture quality is great on an nfusion. ...you must be talking about the iptv hd......because I have seen that...led and lcd picture quality sucks anyway unless it's a still image....plasma panels blow those away....and as soon as those types hit 120hz refresh rate you get the wonderful soap opera effect which is not pleasant on the eyes either
    So can I do anything to make it at least a bit better? Such as limiting the refresh or frame rate?

Yes if you drop the refresh rate it will decrease the soap opera effect but as for the jaggyness of fast motion Wil still be there....you can also reduce the sharpness and play around with the brightness and contrast to see if it helps....when they anounced a couple years back that plasma panels would not be made anymore I purchased a couple to keep on hand for when I needed another one....lcd and led are much cheaper to produce and run than plasma but picture quality is far superior

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by satmam61 View Post
    Yes if you drop the refresh rate it will decrease the soap opera effect but as for the jaggyness of fast motion Wil still be there....you can also reduce the sharpness and play around with the brightness and contrast to see if it helps....when they anounced a couple years back that plasma panels would not be made anymore I purchased a couple to keep on hand for when I needed another one....lcd and led are much cheaper to produce and run than plasma but picture quality is far superior
    Always nice to learn something new.

Thanks person.