Junoir Member

Nvidia shield tv

Hi
    i have problem
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?26546-Channels-down
    and I wonder what's the best version for nvidia shield?

Junoir Member
    I just acquired a Shield TV and would like to know best version or set-up? I've read a lot and there's no adequate training on this. Pls advise

Version of what ? ...................if your talking about Kodi.............I use SPMC with my Nvidia Shield ..........I also use Couch Potato's Stalker.............Everything works fine..........Best box out there in my opinion

TV Addicted
    i am also a huge fan of nvidia best entertainment investment i have made in a long time.

go to play store and install Kodi it is the latest version 17.1 (i found SPMC buffering which either by luck or not the buffering immediately stopped when i switched to kodi 17)

kodi has a pvr stalker client already installed so all you need to do is find the tutorial for setting up pvr stalker (do not confuse that with IPTV stalker which does not work and is not already installed by kodi. you will need to configure the stalker client to watch live tv,

good luck.
    Last edited by Sandiver; 04-08-2017 at 07:40 PM.

Junoir Member
    I was trying to use the STB Emulator PRO instead of Kodi. Figured it would be better. Thanks for the info.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by fast510 View Post
    I was trying to use the STB Emulator PRO instead of Kodi. Figured it would be better. Thanks for the info.

i just installed couch potato on my nvidia works good, i still need to do some reading on setting up pvr simple because the channels don't go far enough to pick up 8100 thru 8103 but i figure that's my fault. i will stick with the pvr stalker version but wanted to try couch potato.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandiver View Post
    i just installed couch potato on my nvidia works good, i still need to do some reading on setting up pvr simple because the channels don't go far enough to pick up 8100 thru 8103 but i figure that's my fault. i will stick with the pvr stalker version but wanted to try couch potato.
    Pls keep us updated if Couch Potato works the best. Will definitely look into it.

Junoir Member
    has anyone been able to use STB Emulator on Shield just purchased shield and can't get the setting to appear so I can configure my account? any help would be greatly appreciated

Junoir Member
    I had problems with stb emulator so I am using smart iptv. You have to purchase it after trial but it works great.