Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junoir Member

Latest Kodi version - Dreamlink T6

Hi,

I am currently running the Kodi 15.0 version. Are they any later versions for this STB?

Warrior
    No a new file would be needed.

Junoir Member
    Thanks and much appreciated.

TV Addicted
    Can I run the indigo plug in setup inside a T6 instead of loading repositories one by one? If so, will it delete permanently the IKS setup or will I be able to reinput all the data again? Regards

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leafs99 View Post
    Can I run the indigo plug in setup inside a T6 instead of loading repositories one by one? If so, will it delete permanently the IKS setup or will I be able to reinput all the data again? Regards
    it will delete or hide the Satalitte function yes.
    Factory reset will get it back but will also erase your indigo
    The sat function is found on that kodi bar with the T6 and changing that skin also looses the sat function... unless you can find a way to access the sat function other then thru the Kodi bar as the T6 is setup as
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Has anyone heard anything on when the developers will be fixing this issue with their box? It's sad to spend this kind of money for a non clone and cannot use the IPTV function to it's fullest.

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo23 View Post
    Has anyone heard anything on when the developers will be fixing this issue with their box? It's sad to spend this kind of money for a non clone and cannot use the IPTV function to it's fullest.
    its not going to happen

Is there any way to load a newer version of kodi and turning the T6 into just a android box.Lightning took out the satellite function of my box and would nice to use it for iptv and addons.Any help would be appreciated.��

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Waafu View Post
    Is there any way to load a newer version of kodi and turning the T6 into just a android box.Lightning took out the satellite function of my box and would nice to use it for iptv and addons.Any help would be appreciated.��
    try it thru the android menu
    You would want the FTMC kodi version thou because the android OS version on that T6 is too outdated to use the newer Kodi versions (like kodi 17)
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Thanks. I"ll try that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast