Georges St-Pierre is ready for the comeback tour. The former UFC welterweight champion has agreed to terms on a multifight contract with the company, and finalized the deal, according to the Los Angeles Times and MMAFighting.com.

St-Pierre has been out of fighting since beating Johny Hendricks in 2013. He gave up his title shortly after the fight and stepped away from the sport.

Last June, St-Pierre said he was open to a return to the octagon and went through a training camp to see where he was physically.

“I always said I would come back for something big,” St-Pierre said last year. “Something that gives me the chills. Something that makes me excited. I love my sport and I still feel I’m at my best right now,” St-Pierre said. “The clock is running. I’m not getting any younger. I’m in the peak of my career and there is a shot, there is another goal, another run. I better do it and do it quick, because it is time to do it now.”

GSP (25-2) ranks second all time in most title defenses (nine) and has the most wins in title fights ever (12).