Junoir Member

Staying with Rocket?

Hey guys.....my donation is up at the end of the month and I'm wondering whether to renew. My only interest is ESPN2 (143) and the OUTDOOR CHANNEL (396). Haven't had these channels up in over a month. Now, I am new to IPTV but am a former FTA user. Problem could be on my end but can anyone verify my experience. I'm running a MAG 254. Thanks for any advice

Quote Originally Posted by smallybeaver View Post
    Hey guys.....my donation is up at the end of the month and I'm wondering whether to renew. My only interest is ESPN2 (143) and the OUTDOOR CHANNEL (396). Haven't had these channels up in over a month. Now, I am new to IPTV but am a former FTA user. Problem could be on my end but can anyone verify my experience. I'm running a MAG 254. Thanks for any advice
    I am going to give this warning now that if this thread gets any discussion of other providers, those that do will be banned.

Banned
    If you take a look at http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-List-Official then according to crazed a admin on this site, then currently almost 200 channels are down or buffering.
    So both I and at least one of the admins on this forum can verify your experience.
    If you should renew, well I will just say "The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence"

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Verify what experience ?

there is no buffering or at least there is no excessive buffering.
    I in fact see very little of it as you can see from my updates (the + symbol means bufferniing).
    As far as down channels, yes it happens. It is not a static list, most channels do come back.

143 and 396 are part of our troublesome channels
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 2.0 View Post
    Verify what experience ?there is no buffering or at least there is no excessive buffering.I in fact see very little of it as you can see from my updates (the + symbol means bufferniing). As far as down channels, yes it happens. It is not a static list, most channels do come back.143 and 396 are part of our troublesome channels
    thanks and sorry if my wording may have caused you some grief

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smallybeaver View Post
    thanks and sorry if my wording may have caused you some grief
    not a problem
    I know you wanted info on those two channels.
    I have been keeping an eye on them and others for awhile now and saw they been absent.

With that channel listings which Burzam posted a link to, you will see dashed in front of the channel numbers.
    That means channel is down and the more dashes there are, means the longer it has been down as compared to others.

There is another sticky thread in that same forum, where I post a list of channels that seem the most troublesome.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

All i can say is wow, they is a few channels is down but all the HD channels they adding most are working good thats up and the best thing for me is just of late my service is now running WITHOUT a VPN and running smooth. Seems like i read on here a while back the moved or got different servers. i know it sure helped me whatever they changed!!