Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Old link..............................

yup very old

Probation
    Wow , i didn't pay attention it was since 2015 , i have an Avov Online v2 (2016) with the Firmware 1.0.18 , it's the latest ?

Avov V2 latest is 1.0.8 .....has been for a long time the Avov Plus has the same version firmware ..just a different menu skin......................

Probation
    Thank You my friend

instructions for VIXO 1 .My build is 1.0.10 so I'm looking for the first file posted ( update.zip 207.3 KB ) I know its old and the Link from BIO is dead...but just in case someone still has that file I would appreciate it....thanks Remember this is for the old Avov box VIXO 1

Quote Originally Posted by BIO View Post
    UPDATE APR 29
    No need to update manually anymore, it will now update itself after a factory reset.

Mandatory Update

You may have noticed that the MickyHop channel store has not been connecting to the marketplace to allow the end users to see apps. This was due to an immediate security update by the MickyHop team.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused our customers. Needless to say, there is a solution!
    Please follow these instructions for VIXO 1 & TVonline Firmware update below. Choose the correct current build of your device and “click here to download” text to download the correct file and proceed with the 6 steps. **Remember: this update is for individuals who cannot access the MickyHop channel store

VIXO 1:

Step 1: Check which is your build number by going to: “settings > system info > build number”
    Step 2: If you have build 1.0.09 (Second File)
    If you have build 1.0.10 (FIRST FILE)
    **Rembmer: do not extract any of the “update.zip” file, just copy it over

Step 3: Place the correct build update.zip file on a USB/SD Card/Jump drive (do not unzip or change file name)

Step 4: Plug in the USB/Jump drive to the back of the device and power up your device. Click “local media” and a update message should come up.
    Step 5: A Firmware update message will pop up and click “install”. If not browse the directory to find the “update.zip” file.
    Step 6: Your device will restart and all the firmware update will be applied. After it’s done you should make sure you have build 1.0.11 from “settings > system info > build number”. Now you should be able to access MickyHop channel store once again. You can remove the jump drive when it prompts you to delete the file.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    instructions for VIXO 1 .My build is 1.0.10 so I'm looking for the first file posted ( update.zip 207.3 KB ) I know its old and the Link from BIO is dead...but just in case someone still has that file I would appreciate it....thanks Remember this is for the old Avov box VIXO 1

If yea want them floder2, here they are bud
    I had them in my Tickle Trunk

Both the 1.0.09 and the 1.0.10 versions for the Vixo1, are included in the same .zip folder
    Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/aq0m5sppwpc4tgf/Vixo1.zip
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Probation
    Yes me too. How to download this file update? Please help!. Thanks

the link is the post above yours..............

Junoir Member
    when i try to update it says E:footer is wrong
    E:signature verification failed
    Installation aborted.

in that order please help

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast