Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Important Mandatory Update 4/27/2015

UPDATE APR 29
    No need to update manually anymore, it will now update itself after a factory reset.

Mandatory Update

You may have noticed that the MickyHop channel store has not been connecting to the marketplace to allow the end users to see apps. This was due to an immediate security update by the MickyHop team.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused our customers. Needless to say, there is a solution!
    Please follow these instructions for VIXO 1 & TVonline Firmware update below. Choose the correct current build of your device and “click here to download” text to download the correct file and proceed with the 6 steps. **Remember: this update is for individuals who cannot access the MickyHop channel store

VIXO 1:

Step 1: Check which is your build number by going to: “settings > system info > build number”
    Step 2: If you have build 1.0.09 (Second File)
    If you have build 1.0.10 (FIRST FILE)
    **Rembmer: do not extract any of the “update.zip” file, just copy it over

Step 3: Place the correct build update.zip file on a USB/SD Card/Jump drive (do not unzip or change file name)

Step 4: Plug in the USB/Jump drive to the back of the device and power up your device. Click “local media” and a update message should come up.
    Step 5: A Firmware update message will pop up and click “install”. If not browse the directory to find the “update.zip” file.
    Step 6: Your device will restart and all the firmware update will be applied. After it’s done you should make sure you have build 1.0.11 from “settings > system info > build number”. Now you should be able to access MickyHop channel store once again. You can remove the jump drive when it prompts you to delete the file.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by BIO; 04-30-2015 at 01:20 AM. Reason: formatting

the dictator

Thanks bio!

big thing is Remember: this update is for individuals who cannot access the MickyHop channel store

What about Avov TV online?
    Is there any update yet?

Quote Originally Posted by BATMAN View Post
    What about Avov TV online?
    Is there any update yet?
    Not yet, check back to the tvonline section because one of us will post it as soon as it's available.

Thank you Bio.

Just read this at the mickyhop site

Quote Originally Posted by 88Life
    No need to manually do the firmware update on the TVonline & VIXO 1 anymore. The team has figured out a way to do it over the internet. Just connect your device, do a factory data reset and everything should be working again.

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by BIO View Post
    Just read this at the mickyhop site
    well i did a factory defal.. and still nada do they still do in the update my vixio1 010, i did 5 factory and nada i cannot acces to download no application?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lorelys View Post
    well i did a factory defal.. and still nada do they still do in the update my vixio1 010, i did 5 factory and nada i cannot acces to download no application?
    You will want to take a look at the AVOV blog posts. The Vixo1 build fix is there and will help you out, this post is outdated. Factory reset won't help you out, you will need to do a manual update. Once again everything is there, just make sure to click the corresponding fix as there is a TVOnline fix as well. Hope that helps.

Code:
    Blog link: http://avov.tv/category/blog/

Probation
    Hello,

Any idea why i cannot download the file ? i get a blank page

thanks in advance

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast