Best steak ever by Alphablondy

guys & gals wanna taste the best cut of steak you have ever tasted.
    The Rib Cap steak can be purchased at any grocery store. I buy it when its around $6-$7, cause usually its around $12 -$15 canadian per steak.
    20110317-texas-beefribeye.jpg

its simple recipe actually. take if out of the fridge if you just bought it,leave it on a plate for 30/40 minutes at normal room temperature. pat it dry with a paper towel.
    next brush it lightly with oil and sprinkle montreal steak spice on both sides.
    fire up the bbq and when the grill is hot. slap the steak on ...
    5 minutes flip over on the other side for another 5 minutes for (medium which is my preference). and into your plate. if its fresh you will not even need a knife to cut your succulent steak.

p.s. you know the t-bone steak the small piece of meat on it , that's the best. well this entire steak tastes just like that small piece.
    Last edited by alphablondy; 04-28-2015 at 12:31 AM.

The smaller portioned side of a T-Bone or Porterhouse is Filet Mignon...comes from the tenderloin of the steer. BTW after removing any steak from the grill allow it to rest for 3-5 min, this keeps all the juices inside the meat. If you cut into it immediately all those tasty juices run right out onto your plate, thks...
    "This is my rifle, this is my gun, one is for shooting the other for fun"...Army marching cadence

Pinball Wizard
    You guys are making me freaking hungry!!

holy cow laser, if you guys were here i'd make ya each a steak not a prob. I like cooking for people and feeding them good . with beer while i cook
    Last edited by alphablondy; 04-29-2015 at 02:23 AM.

Pinball Wizard
    Don't start I might have to go to expedia and book a flight. And what's up you Canadians and Montreal Steak Spice? eh eh eh

il cook ya a steak you make me some IRISH version of Haggis . i never tasted that in my life. i like trying new food. my favorite tho is east indian.
    Last edited by alphablondy; 04-29-2015 at 02:29 AM.

Pinball Wizard
    I could use a steak and some fried shrimp "surf and turf" with a nice bucket of beer. Hanging with my hosers eh
    Last edited by Kimbo; 04-29-2015 at 02:32 AM.

Pinball Wizard
    a few molsons...eh