Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kodi 17 update?

TV Addicted
    Nova launcher is not in the tv online 4 market.

TV Addicted
    you have to download the app on your computer then install trough app installer

TV Addicted
    I was able to upgrade to kodi 17 but now its not letting me download more skins. Stuck with the new skin .

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by desiboy1 View Post
    I was able to upgrade to kodi 17 but now its not letting me download more skins. Stuck with the new skin .
    working fine for me bro, i was able to change the skins without any issues but it takes time to download each one.

Probation
    Hello all, great forum to have around. I have I ipremium i9 tv box in which has been great up until this point. I've tried downloading nova launcher and apk installer. When trying to open either it just sits there saying package installer but does nothing. Can anyone point me in the right direction to load kodi 17. And or update the android firmware. Thank in advance

Fatback64 also from upstate ny

cant on avov your in wrong place

Does anyone have detailed instructions on how to update kodi 16 to 17 for my TV ONLINE 4? I downloaded the app file as suggested in other threads and I'm not seeing where or how to do the update.

Thanks
    From H to HU to FTA to M8 box and now to Avov TVOnline and now running Avov ViXO 2. Fifteen plus years of testing.

me i have not seen 17 on 4k box yet that comes from them ? now you can down load and use backdoor if that what hes talking about but i dont see the kodi 17 app yet do any of you ? in market place yea like ghost said you have to download the app on your computer then install trough app installer not hard to do if you know what your doing
    Last edited by Marley; 03-03-2017 at 03:39 PM.

Looking at the previous threads i see someone per Ghost2k says he has successfully installed it on his 4k. I was sort hoping that someone could provide more info. I tried installing a new app on Kodi yesterday and it was incompatible with 16 and so I thought why not upgrade Kodi to 17 since I use it the most.
    From H to HU to FTA to M8 box and now to Avov TVOnline and now running Avov ViXO 2. Fifteen plus years of testing.

yes you can get apk from kodi and on 4k box through app installer think its in programs and android where two are use the android one if im not wrong dont have box in front of me click on it and box comes up scroll down to app installer cant look right now but think thats it

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast