Thread: avov help

Junoir Member

avov help

I reset my Avov and now I cannot get any channels or VOD to work. The blue circle keeps searching on all channels and on VOD the movie searches for a second the goes back to VOD screen. I have a great connection and under server1 the circle is blue and everything is populated. Kodi works fine.

Junoir Member
    Can anyone help?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    did you try another reset at the server website ?
    Is all your server info intact?While at the server website and looking at your code, ensure the IPTV Server URL still matches the same.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Everything matches.

Junoir Member
    I do not know how to reset at the server website. I did a reset on my AVOV

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member

Quote Originally Posted by bear1 View Post
    okay read that linked thread I posted for Rocket. It explains how to log into your account at iptvrocket.is website.

If having trouble still, then left click my name and send me your code and the MAC address of your receiver.
    MAC address is either on the underside of the receiver or can be found in top right corner of the TVOnline menu
    - Frank Zappa

you are having issues logging into your account at rocket website because you have boughten from a reseller and with reseller codes you need a Client ID (which replaces the Order number), which the reseller should have gave you.

I have found and sent you the Client ID you need.
    With that and your 12 digit donation number you can now log in to your account.
    I have already been in there and saww a MAC linked and also preformed a reset for you.
    And your server URL was correct and matched what you have (22.iptvrocket.tv)

so with that reset now done, check for results with your avov now.
    - Frank Zappa