TV Addicted

forget google play..

To all those people still bummed out about not having google play on the device. You can install aptoide marketplace not aptoide tv. It can save you a lot of time running back and forth from your computer.

It will download the app or update into the device when the app installer turns on hit cancel and install the apk from apk installer like you would usually do. You can them delete the apk from the aptoide market or from a file explorer to save space.

Hope it helps a few people out.

TV Addicted
    Where to get aptoide market?

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by desiboy1 View Post
    Where to get aptoide market?
    open you tv online 4 go to web broser type in
    hxxps://m.aptoide.com/installer
    download the regular version, and install through app installer

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2k View Post
    open you tv online 4 go to web broser type in
    hxxps://m.aptoide.com/installer
    download the regular version, and install through app installer

thnx again Ghost
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    no worries bro, glad to help

Probation

stuck on package installer...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2k View Post
    open you tv online 4 go to web broser type in hxxps://m.aptoide.com/installer download the regular version, and install through app installer
    even though i changed my security setting to install from unknown sources, the box does not install the app. It shows package installer but does nothing and just respond to back button (to go back to file section)... I m using Avov tvonline N box. Thanks

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by harora01 View Post
    even though i changed my security setting to install from unknown sources, the box does not install the app. It shows package installer but does nothing and just respond to back button (to go back to file section)... I m using Avov tvonline N box. Thanks
    sorry bro cant help you i dont have a tvonline n just tvonline 4

So where does the app download to and how do you open it. I've tried your post for over a hour and I'm stumped. Can you offer some clearer instructions? It would be very appreciated,

Thank you in advance.
    From H to HU to FTA to M8 box and now to Avov TVOnline and now running Avov ViXO 2. Fifteen plus years of testing.

Quote Originally Posted by dtvbandit View Post
    So where does the app download to and how do you open it. I've tried your post for over a hour and I'm stumped. Can you offer some clearer instructions? It would be very appreciated,

Thank you in advance.
    In Kodi go to programs - android apps and open the app appinstaller. It will skin the whole box for apks regardless of location it will show up. Now instead of clicking on the APK, there is a box on the right of each APK. Highlight by clicking with a mouth or with the control highlight the APK by pressing the right button. Than once the checkmark is in the box go to the top right corner with the 3 or two dots ( hamburger menu) and click install. I recommend getting nova launcher to make things easier. Also if your getting internet speed problems with the box just do a factory reset

Quote Originally Posted by harora01 View Post
    My tvonline 4 and my vixo 2 do the same thing. Any advice how to get past it?
    From H to HU to FTA to M8 box and now to Avov TVOnline and now running Avov ViXO 2. Fifteen plus years of testing.