Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Probation

Android Device IPTV?

Hello, I have high end android tv boxes in all of 4 rooms and am looking to purchase an IPTV service for them. Can I please have some input on which service to try and what platform will run it the best. Do I apply it to Kodi, Android, SPMC or do I need to purchase all new boxes themselves. All input welcome! Thank you, cricket4

if the boxes have kodi ..then you can use services NFPS or Rocket...or 66iptv ...........................You will have to setup Stalker in Kodi ......................you can read this to get instructions http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...(Video-add-on)

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    if the boxes have kodi ..then you can use services NFPS or Rocket...or 66iptv ...........................You will have to setup Stalker in Kodi ......................you can read this to get instructions http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...(Video-add-on)
    Thanks for your advice and yes I have Kodi installed on all 4 boxes. I will read on how to install stalker . Is stalker for recieving EPG and does NFPS ,Rocket...or 66iptv have HD channels? Im asuming its the same as Charlie's channel list as I use to run a Jynxbox HD box for a few years.

Yes HD channels are available ............stalker is so you can connect to the Servers and yes you can implement EPG

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Yes HD channels are available ............stalker is so you can connect to the Servers and yes you can implement EPG
    Thanks for the help Floder....I am trying to enter my mac address right now after purchasing donation and it will not recognize it after many tries.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    does the MAC address begin with the prefix 00:1A:78 ??
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

here is the instructions for NFPS service for kodi.
    Note* Rocket and 66 have different server addresses so enter the right one.

Also, use "h**p://yahyabell.com" for the guides URL address. (change ** to tt)
    /kens
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...or-NFPS-Server

Probation
    It begins with 94:a1:a2:..........

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    thats the MAC from your device isnt it ?
    That will not work. The MAC that the service wants is the MAC that the Stalker app would use. The devices MAC has no part in this.

But what you can do is borrow the last 6 digits from your device MAC and add them to the prefix 00:1A:78

So you would replace the first numbers 94:a1:a2 with 00:1A:78: and attach the remainder of that MAC to it.
    Then attach that full 12 digit MAC to your code, at the website and also enter it correctly on the stalker app

that link kens has there is a good link as well
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Probation
    I read the thread and applied all thru instructions. Still no go. I did notice that I have 2 Mac addresses that I tried. One off my android device that runs Kodi and one off my Kodi. I applied both to IPTV Reset and both authenticatyed but did not work. How do I know if they are working? Do I click on Run in Stalker Client?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast