New Nvidia shield update Nougat 7.1 and Bluetooth headphones??

Hi, I hope I'm in the correct place to ask this. I just wanted to see if anyone else that has an Nvidia shield with the new 7.1 Nougat update that has this problem and if there's a fix for it. I have the latest STB emulator from this forum on my Nvidia shield and everything is working great except for my Bluetooth headset. It works fine with everything else Kodi, YouTube and 3rd party apps. But when I go into the STB emulator the volume go's all the way up and it blasts my ears. I have to lower it for every channel I change to. The on screen controls also won't come out unless I play with the volume control. I've tried changing the settings on the Invidia shield and on the STB also to no avail. If anyone is experiencing this problem also and has found out what the problem may be please let me know. It only happens when I go into the STB emulator. I'm at a total loss as to what maybe causing this. Thank you
    Last edited by Acf150; 01-30-2017 at 03:49 AM. Reason: Correct spelling errors

get active
    I have a Nvidia Shield but I never upgraded it so its still running on Marshmallow 6.01 and the bluetooth it provided. There are two possible solutions, you could try using an inline volume switch and use it to lower the volume. It has a male end, a volume control and a female end that you plug your headphones into. The other possible solution might be to check the Nvidia Shield forum and see if they have anything posted there, if not, might be worthwhile to post something as Nvidia is usually fairly quick to provide a new firmware or fix.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acf150 View Post
    Thank you for your response. The weird thing is it works fine on all my other apps. It's only when I open the STB emulator that the problem happens. As soon as I go into the STB emulator the volume go's to full blast and I lower it. Then after I change channels it will do it again. I have to lower the volume and it only happens with the emulator. It works fine on Kodi, YouTube etc. But it just for some odd reason blasts my ears when I enter and connect to the emulator.
    i'm confused you have the kodi app from google store and it works fine, what are you using a STB emulator for? isn't STB emulator used instead of KODI not understanding why you have both.

STB emulator...for Live TV Service

Quote Originally Posted by Sandiver View Post
    i'm confused you have the kodi app from google store and it works fine, what are you using a STB emulator for? isn't STB emulator used instead of KODI not understanding why you have both.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    STB emulator...for Live TV Service

ok i just got done watching a stb emulator install video on youtube. it's what i thought it's the same as pvr stalker on kodi when installed plays live tv as well, some say better than emulator. kodi also has additonal addons (apps) for archived movies and tv.

both require a donation code so to use both on one device would mean two codes.

Because I have another HD IPTV service on Kodi's PVR client with an epg. So I'm using the STB emulator for iptv66/ stalker. The Invidia shield can take many apps. Works great, anyway this has nothing to do with the Bluetooth blasting when I enter into the emulator. Hope you understand.

TV Addicted
    Because I have another HD IPTV service on Kodi's PVR client with an epg. So I'm using the STB emulator for iptv66/ stalker. The Invidia shield can take many apps. Works great, anyway this has nothing to do with the Bluetooth blasting when I enter into the emulator. Hope you understand.
    Thanks I get it. The only reason i asked is I ordered and expect delivery of a new Nvidia Shield soon and wanted to explore if there was a problem with Kodi that required the use of STB emulator. The answer is no it works fine with kodi alone.

TV Addicted
    have you tried the STB emulator on google store (free)? you mentioned you were using the lastest from this forum.

TV Addicted
    did you read the following tag line at the bottom of the emulator post number 1.

I'm the developer of IPTV STB Emulator (StbEmu). If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...l=1#post169294