Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael.s View Post
    I can't watch VOD. I always see a black screen and the player never start.
    Live channels are working perfectly. I need help to configure the Videoclub. Thanks

After some googling and testing I found the solution. Just change your default player to IJK. Now VOD is working perfectly!!!!!
    Last edited by dmaxi68; 04-01-2017 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Solution found!

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by dmaxi68 View Post
    After some googling and testing I found the solution. Just change your default player to IJK. Now VOD is working perfectly!!!!!
    Again it is not working, just could watch half movie and the video frezzes, after that cannot play any other movie from VOD section. :-(

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by dmaxi68 View Post
    Again it is not working, just could watch half movie and the video frezzes, after that cannot play any other movie from VOD section. :-(
    VOD is up again, today monday, when VOD is up only can play movies when IJK player is selected, with the other options VOD didn't work.-

I am using dol software and I put the portal URL in and gave my Mac addess when I purchased the donation.
    When I received the info back I input as I always do the portal URL and then hit connect to service but it comes up service not available.
    I don't use stb emu because stream link has its dream online software that we are told to use.

Junoir Member
    Thank you... glad I found your post. VOD is now working for me. Now I need to find the same fix for Smart IPTV on my Samsung Smart TV.

I never reviewed a username and password. I set it up today the way I was supposed to and it worked fine. Tonight I try again and it says host not found. So I reset IPTV and used different Mac address and clicked send device is. Now all I get is a blank screen.

Please please help.

i have reset and done Mac generator and everything else I am supposed to do numberojs times. I either get a blank screen or host not found.
    PLEASE XAN ANYONE HELP???
    I am now literally begging here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12