Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Probation

Tutorial: Minimal Steps to configure the STB Emulator to work with IKS66 service.

Download and install STB Emulator on your Fire TV/Stick using sideload methods. You can use any method found on the internet.

1. Launch the STB Emulator application and the initial portal screen directing you to the STB Wiki. Take some time to read the Wiki. It can only help if you read this.
    2. Select the Menu button (three lines) on remote control to open Menu
    3. Select Settings and select the profile you want to change.
    4. Select existing to modify the existing profile or create a new profile if you desire.
    5. Leave the STB Model as MAG250.
    6. Select Portal Settings. Enter the http://66.iptv66.tv
    7. Scroll down and find MAC address. This is an important number because it is how your IPTV service will identify the set top box.
    8. You must change the default MAC address, tap on MAC address. Please change the last 3 digits. You can use a generator here https://iptvnumbers.net/search/macaddress.php
    9. Now go to Device ID and select Send Device ID. People experience blank screens if Send Device ID is not selected.
    10. Save your profile and select Exit to exit STB emulator.
    11. Start up STB emulator and it will connect to the IPTV servers. Once it connects properly it will prompt you for a username password. At this point use the Menu button (Three Lines) to select the keyboard to enter your username and password. It should only ask you once.

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by fatlard View Post
    Download and install STB Emulator on your Fire TV/Stick using sideload methods. You can use any method found on the internet.

1. Launch the STB Emulator application and the initial portal screen directing you to the STB Wiki. Take some time to read the Wiki. It can only help if you read this.
    2. Select the Menu button (three lines) on remote control to open Menu
    3. Select Settings and select the profile you want to change.
    4. Select existing to modify the existing profile or create a new profile if you desire.
    5. Leave the STB Model as MAG250.
    6. Select Portal Settings. Enter the http://66.iptv66.tv
    7. Scroll down and find MAC address. This is an important number because it is how your IPTV service will identify the set top box.
    8. You must change the default MAC address, tap on MAC address. Please change the last 3 digits. You can use a generator here https://iptvnumbers.net/search/macaddress.php
    9. Now go to Device ID and select Send Device ID. People experience blank screens if Send Device ID is not selected.
    10. Save your profile and select Exit to exit STB emulator.
    11. Start up STB emulator and it will connect to the IPTV servers. Once it connects properly it will prompt you for a username password. At this point use the Menu button (Three Lines) to select the keyboard to enter your username and password. It should only ask you once.
    Which mediaplayer do you recommend?
    MX, XMLTV, Internal, LJK, Exo

thanks

LJK is my preference
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Probation
    Thanks for this, I have followed the steps. On restarting the STB Emulator I get a blue screen with the message "Your STB is blocked. Call the provider". I have tried an IPTV reset and a hard reset of my Fire TV with no luck. Any suggestions?

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billybuds View Post
    Thanks for this, I have followed the steps. On restarting the STB Emulator I get a blue screen with the message "Your STB is blocked. Call the provider". I have tried an IPTV reset and a hard reset of my Fire TV with no luck. Any suggestions?
    usually indicates wrong mac address. IE mac address in app does not match mac address on server. Also check that you are using correct server. Make sure u are using 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX mac range as you are using an emulator.

Junoir Member
    to add to original post, I also strongly recommend using appropriate related emulator to match your service.
    apk links can be found here http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...ase-v0-9/page2
    Lots of the settings are populated eg no need to select send device ID and for iks66 no need to put in server url and mac populates with a 78 instead of 79.

Probation
    Yo hice todo lo que dicen aquí y no trabaja dice que el emulador esta bloqueado por el proveedor ayuda por favor gracias

TV Addicted
    I get bar and it stays there. does not connect to server.

Probation
    I can't watch VOD. I always see a black screen and the player never start.
    Live channels are working perfectly. I need help to configure the Videoclub. Thanks

Junoir Member
    Tiene que ir al proveedor..Si no tiene usted la cuenta dígale a quien se la vendió que tiene que hacerle un "restart Al Portal y cuenta suya.. y lo ya se conectará!.. suerte

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast