Thread: Nothing working

Junoir Member

Nothing working

Ok been gone a couple months. Plug my box in and it tok several attempts to get it to load. When it finally loaded, the tv and move section were not there. Has something changed in the last couple months?

Chief Officer
    Hey bud most of my channels work,most of the time my guide work the best that it ever worked thanks to viper sure there is some channel hick up's but not to the extend you are talking, have you reset your" Cash" and look at what you are paying. I would look at what you promise to your costumers, could it be you are not setting your costumers the proper way, you don't know how ? we can help just ask nicely not bashing you just take another look

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by termite01 View Post
    IKS66/NFPS/ROCKET is the worst service money can buy. It is a complete ripoff and run by scam artists. The moderators of the site are total hacks and crooks. Nobody is happy with this service with the exception of a few fake posters who serve as admins and fake customers. Asesinopr, dara, ilan, crazed20 are all low life LIARS.

Maintenance takes 1 week and you can watch blank screen during this period. Announcement says only 36 hrs. Apparently during every maintenance this is the case. Resellers are screwed during this period, because their customers will complain, rightfully. Admin offered credit for 1 week maintenance, then walked back on offer. DISHONEST LIARS.

Support is really non-existent! They refer you to a forum, where a few impatient, arrogant, thin skinned amateurish fellow give half answers here and there from a basement, when they feel like. If you ask too many questions they ban you apparently or close your threads. If you point out flaws in their service or ask for any improvements,they label you a spy/mole from another provider. They are willing to argue with customers publicly to have the last word. Bit of paranoia and insecurity combined. It shows lack of manners, education and real understanding of what customer service and support is about.

This service is utter shit. I've had nothing but problems with it. First off, half the channels just simply don't load.
    For example, recently I've been using it for the ITV channels, channel 4, and BBC, but half of the times these channels just simply don't work, or work very slowly with stuttering. On my Kodi app, I simply switch to free alternatives (such as FilmOn), and all the channels work flawlessly. How on earth is filmon able to provide these channels for free flawlessly, when the service I PAY for struggles to load the same channels without buffering? It's insane. Next up, all the HBO and Sky TV Movie channels. Good luck with these, most of the time they simply don't work. At all. News channels are touch and go, some work some don't, It's a complete toss up. Sports channels: forget about live sport programs.

The guide doesn't work, AT ALL. It stopped working months ago and they never fixed it. You have to use a third-party program guide on Kodi or you're out of luck (god help you if you're using something like a Mag box) I want to comment on support as well. Support is very poor. Just read some of the comments on IPTVtalk about how the people at NFPS/Rocket/IKS simple don't respond to support emails. Lastly, constant server issues will get you stuck in "authentication error" or "unable to load channels" a lot, even when all your information is correct.
    Save yourself the hassle, and stay away from this IPTV server (they are all the same provider, just different names).
    Totally agree with you. My sub expires this weekend, and although I have stuck with them for years, this is the end.