Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junoir Member

Mag 256w2

Streamstorm bonjour je suis français coment vous avez fait pour enlever Streamstorm
    moi aussi j'ai acheté
    Chez eux leur logo est planté dedans faut faire coment?
    pour mettre d'origine
    merci

QUOTE=psycho1;177398]Sorry, not sure which remote button i need to press?

Have the same problem, however not really an issue for me as primarily use my 256W2 for iptv channels.

Bit of a hit & miss for me. My 1TB Buffalo USB disk doesn't get recognized yet my 64gb patriot USB disk does (the one i put the latest beta fw on). Again not such a big deal for me as I mainly use my 256W2 for watching iptv and it generally works well (running Stalker 5.1).

Btw do you know how to get back the Infomir logo on the bootup screen? My 256W2 came with streamstorm firmware, managed to get rid of that and put Infomir fw but on bootup still get the custom logo. Not affecting my day to day use but would like the Infomir logo back. Streamstorm even put their logo on the remote and on the 256 box itself!! LOL[/QUOTE]

This beta firmware is not needed and is not the newest. Please update your box through the "system settings" area to get the latest update (Feb 2017).

There are a few threads that discus getting the boot logo back, I can't remember if it was discussed in this thread. You'll have to do a search for "logo" in the mag256 forum. The answer is out there.

Cheers.

Junoir Member

Mag256w2

Merci a ci Ã* vous de votre aide
    mais je trouve ou le firmware j'ai fai avec le dernier devinfomir mais ne reconnaît pas la clé USB
    pouvez vous me envoyer le dossier en rar merci bon forum une famille

Quote Originally Posted by veronicas View Post
    This beta firmware is not needed and is not the newest. Please update your box through the "system settings" area to get the latest update (Feb 2017).

There are a few threads that discus getting the boot logo back, I can't remember if it was discussed in this thread. You'll have to do a search for "logo" in the mag256 forum. The answer is out there.

Cheers.

@fildor

What is your issue? (Quel est votre problème?)

Do you want the original Infomir logo back or do you want to update the firmware on MAG 256? (Voulez-vous laisser retourner le logo ou voulez-vous mettre Ã* jour le firmware sur MAG 256?)

If you want to update firmware, its very easy - just let the box update via the internet. No need to use a USB disk. (Si vous souhaitez mettre Ã* jour le microprogramme, il est très simple: laissez simplement la boîte de mise Ã* jour via Internet. Pas besoin d'utiliser un disque USB.)

If you want the Informir logo back, then you MUST use a FAT32 formatted disk. (Si vous souhaitez retourner le logo Infomir, vous DEVEZ utiliser un disque formaté FAT32)

Plug in the USB disk containing the Infomir logo (or any custom logo), switch off the box, then whilst holding the 'menu' button on the remote, switch on the power to the MAG at the mains. Hold until you get the 'System Recovery Utility' menu (Bios) displayed. Then go to Upgrade Tools >> Set Logotype >> Using USB and voila!!! (Branchez le disque USB contenant le logo Infomir (ou tout logo personnalisé), éteignez la case, puis maintenez le bouton 'menu' de la télécommande, mettez le MAG sur le secteur. Tenez jusqu'Ã* ce que vous obteniez le menu 'System Recovery Utility' (Bios). Ensuite, accédez Ã* Outils de mise Ã* niveau >> Définissez Logotype >> Utilisation de USB et voila !!!)

Download the Infomir logo from here / Téléchargez le logo Infomir Ã* partir d'ici

Code:
    https://wiki.infomir.eu/eng/stb-webkit/for-developers/customization-and-image-making-for-embedded-portal/logo-bootloader-mag200-250

Junoir Member
    Toute personne lisant cela, s'il vous plaît ignorer ce fil ( en ce qui concerne les mises Ã* jour bêta) INFOMIR a publié un firmware nouveau sur le serveur de mise Ã* jour régulière. Allez dans « Paramètres » dans le portail interne pour mettre Ã* jour la boîte.

TONNES FIXES
    - travaux météorologiques
    - commutation de fréquence de rafraîchissement ne provoque pas de problèmes (pas sûr si elle ne fait rien encore)
    - arrêt automatique CEC lorsque handicapés - fixes
    - nouvelles options ajoutées aux paramètres dans le portail intérieur.
    - beaucoup plus

je dirais que son barrage assez stable maintenant.
    pour mag 256w2
    on telecharge ou??

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123