Junoir Member

Question Stalker Client - Kodi reboots multiple times at startup

Hello,
    I have had Kodi(Libreelec+Pi)+Stalker Client+NFPS working for a couple years now through multiple Kodi Releases, but i have had the same persistent problem. When Kodi reboots, right at boot up when the epg starts loading kodi reboots sometimes 3 or more times (sometimes it doesnt reboot and works just fine). This has happened with multiple epg clients as well so i cannot link it directly to the method of epg/kodi build/or any other particular factor. Is this happening to anyone else, and is there a solution? Thamks!

Junoir Member
    Wont let me update op, here is the revision.

Hello,
    I have had Kodi(Libreelec+Pi)+Stalker Client+NFPS working for a couple years now through multiple Kodi Releases, but i have had the same persistent problem. When Kodi reboots, right at boot up around when the epg starts loading ("PVR Manager is booting up"), kodi reboots sometimes 3 or more times (sometimes it doesnt reboot and works just fine). This has happened with multiple epg clients as well so i cannot link it directly to the method of epg/kodi build/or any other particular factor. Is this happening to anyone else, and is there a solution? Thanks! PS. it also reboots most of the time after i enable or disable TV in settings.

Junoir Member

Lightbulb Solution, sorta.

I isolated this to how the Raspberry Pi was handling the authentication requests. There was no fix that I came across but I did switch to an Amlogic 905x android box and I am not having the problem anymore with the same exact setup. If you are having this problem and you are using a raspberry pi, buy better equipment (I still love my pi, just not for iptv) and it should resolve itsself. This thread can be closed.