Junoir Member

In need of answers

New guy here so please let me know if I'm posting in the wrong place.
    I have a MiBox that I been using since October to run STB emu pro. In there I been running IPTV express and Flawless IPTV.
    Yesterday I decide it to try IPTV rocket. So they gave me a portal. I made a new profile put in this portal.
    IPTV Portal: 22.iptvrocket.tv
    then it said about a mac address so I set one up. I used the one that was automatically made by STBemu when you make a new profile.
    Mac Address: 00:1A:78:XX:XX:XX
    As soon as I turn on that profile I get error message ( incorrect url 22.iptvrocket.tv! )

Any help will be appreciated! I have look around this forum and even send iptvrocket an email but got no response. Thank you!

do you have http:// in front of the url ?

Junoir Member
    No just (22.iptvrocket.tv)
    Thank you! adding that http:// got me pass that, then it goes into loading bar that doesn't load or sometimes it starts asking for login and password on a different screen. I guess that's order Id and donation number? I don't know it just say error no matter what I put.

It's asking for your donation number. use it for both user name and password
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Junoir Member
    Thank you joesimm and big dady for the quick response. That did the trick. Time to sit back and enjoy the service.

enjoy yourself CadiDrive
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Junoir Member
    I spoke too soon not able to enjoy the service yet. I'm in portal but no pay channels would work. Now CBS, ABC, WGN and nasa come on but everything else won't. It will even show me the guide to what is on the channel but won't even change to the channel in some cases. Tried different media player, change ports and reset mac. Thank You!

Junoir Member
    Well I eventually downloaded the Official Rocket Android Emulator which is STBpro and it works (kind of) a lot of channels are lagging, find sound about 2 secs ahead of video and constantly changing media player to try to get them to work. I see no difference between the Official Rocket Android Emulator and the STBpro from the store which as I said before been running IPTV express and Flawless IPTV since October. I hope I didn't waste my money and the it gets better. The thing that got my attention was the Puerto Rico channels from this server for when my family visits but those actually lag the worst.
    By the way I'm running Fios 150Mb down and up speed test on my MiBox was 101Mb down and 112 Up.
    Thank you guys!
    Maybe I will find a "how to put rocket in kodi" and see if that's better.

they were moving to hd channel so you could of had problem the last few day did you read announcements

Junoir Member
    I think you're right. Suddenly it works and it looks great. My timing most of been bad. I most of got here right at the update but, it works great on the Official Rocket Android Emulator. Thanks