Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    the update was for one thing security everything worked for me but have not tried to shut it down will check when i can get into the room will check kodi and video and all what your saying have not looked at it after i did the updates just check to see if kodi was fine and tv online worked if there is problem you will see a update soon
    Last edited by Marley; 03-22-2017 at 03:47 AM.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsticker View Post
    Any luck with powering down your box TVRAPPER I am in the same boat as you the red light stays on after a power down .
    have not tried a factory reset yet just dont want to go threw all the hassle of reloading everthing an KODI.
    Still having same issue even with the newer 1.0.13 update i got a few days ago, Box also randomly freezes and can't do a full shut down, the box gets hot because it's on all day, this may be cause random shut down do to heat failure? Did you ever fix your?'s

Sorry for the late reply, i must of missed it some how
    Last edited by TVTRAPPER; 05-14-2017 at 02:14 PM.

TV Addicted
    Anyone else having issues after new update? With no full shut down, Random power shut downs, box getting hot, screen going blank at times? On version 1.0.12 and 1.0.13 This box has become a major headache.
    Last edited by TVTRAPPER; 05-14-2017 at 02:02 PM.

TV Addicted
    Nope it might be just yours... everyone i know hvae the latest update with no such issues.

yea it must be you on this one redo your box

TVRAPPER have the same issues as before even with the new OTA update .
    I even did a factory reset and same issues prevail.
    Not sure how there boxes aren't doing the same I've seen at least 10 boxes of friends and families with the same issues.

My box is less then a year old and if it is not fixed by the next OTA update I will be sending it in as it is still under warranty. Would advice you to as well TVRAPPER that is what I also suggested to my friends and family.

Would love to see a video starting in the system info screen showing the current build and then exiting and powering off ...

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by jjsticker View Post
    Would love to see a video starting in the system info screen showing the current build and then exiting and powering off ...
    I have contacted them, but have not heard back. I sent supoort a message as my warranty is over on or a little after shipping date of May 31 2016. I think my box is done do to always staying on and remaining hot. That is something they did and messed up on the .12 update

Avov has gotten back to me with address to ship back to for maitainance will keep you guys updated.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast