Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Change the player in stb emulator to Ijk players that should fix it
    Search and you shall find. Ask and you shall receive. Give me beer friends for life

Junoir Member
    @Farmer1
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I can confirm I'm using my route number as *both* the username and password. I don't believe you can not do this correctly without "Error" appearing no the login dialogue.

@big dady
    Switching to IJK player has not made the channels work. It did make the channels that were working, become audio-only ,i.e. they now have no picture just audio.

I will try installing STBemu into Bluestack, so that I can run Wireshark on the same system and extract the stream URLs and see if there is any further diagnosis I can do.

If I cannot find anything else from my end, I will have to go to another IPTV service and see how I go. I can't waste 2 days on trying to get an IPTV service working. To my critical eye, there has to be some difference between the channels that do work vs the ones that don't. There are two possibilties, i) the streams are dead (whether this is server or somewhere inbetween) or ii) there is a difference between the streams that work vs the ones that don't. Just trying stuff out without any information is not a technical solution.

I appreciate a group of guys are running this as a hobby, but it would make a lot of sense to be logging debugging information for all connections so that at least some analysis can be done from the server end. That would save a lot of time for your clients and avoid frustration on both sides.

Junoir Member
    In the last 30 minutes a lot of the channels have started to work (not all of them). I can confirm that I have done nothing on my end. I have not changed any of the settings.

Quote Originally Posted by monki View Post
    @Farmer1
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I can confirm I'm using my route number as *both* the username and password. I don't believe you can not do this correctly without "Error" appearing no the login dialogue.

@big dady
    Switching to IJK player has not made the channels work. It did make the channels that were working, become audio-only ,i.e. they now have no picture just audio.

I will try installing STBemu into Bluestack, so that I can run Wireshark on the same system and extract the stream URLs and see if there is any further diagnosis I can do.

If I cannot find anything else from my end, I will have to go to another IPTV service and see how I go. I can't waste 2 days on trying to get an IPTV service working. To my critical eye, there has to be some difference between the channels that do work vs the ones that don't. There are two possibilties, i) the streams are dead (whether this is server or somewhere inbetween) or ii) there is a difference between the streams that work vs the ones that don't. Just trying stuff out without any information is not a technical solution.

I appreciate a group of guys are running this as a hobby, but it would make a lot of sense to be logging debugging information for all connections so that at least some analysis can be done from the server end. That would save a lot of time for your clients and avoid frustration on both sides.
    maybe not on the mag but on the avov and the tvinline+ you don't get a error message but you will get news and music channels
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

awesome that thing are starting to work for you server updates must be almost done
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

Junoir Member
    The videoclub / VOD is now working (and yes, this is STBemu on Android).

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monki View Post
    The videoclub / VOD is now working (and yes, this is STBemu on Android).
    thats cool
    thnx for the reports.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Junoir Member
    Nothing is more annoying than when someone doesn't follow up/through on their forum postings.

Junoir Member
    @monki what did you do? cause I have same problem with channels, I can watch VOD, tested all players with same results.

UPD:

I downloaded free version from play store and worked perfect for some reason the one that I downloaded for NFPS from here hxxp://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?24620-New-release-v0-9 didn't work. Maybe cause that one doesn't have Device ID option to check Use MAC-based device ID and Send Device ID those two options were the only settings I was missing.
    Also I had to enter Username and Pass for the NFPS every time I opened the app with the free the version once everything setup I don't have to do it over and over.

Junoir Member
    @Inter95 - I didn't do anything beyond the normal setup.

It seems the channels were down. I still don't have all of them, and several are giving me buffering issues - again not from my end, I am pulling about 1.5 - 2.0 mbits, and I have plenty more available bandwidth.

Unfortunately with no tools to troubleshoot, it's just fumbling around in the dark - and there is always the risk you changed something that just happens to be around the same time something else (external) happened.

I'm trying it out with Kodi at the moment, as the STBemu app seems a little flaky - i'd be interested to know if that MAG boxes have issues too. FYI with Kodi I'm using the PVR Stalker plugin which comes with it. It is working reasonably well, apart from the regularly breaks for buffering.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast