TV Addicted

Problems with the service

I would like to know how many people have problems with the service, and that type of problem.

COMMENT PLEASE.
    I'm speak Spanish
    begging with my experience this month with the service

ya llevo casi una semana sin poder disfrutar del servicio. LITERALMENTE NADA FUNCIONA. He reseteado el servicio mas de veces ya la gente de soporte me cambio la ruta y reseteo el servicio por segunda ocasión. El servicio dejo de funcionar el dia 10/01 a las 13 horas aproximadamente, a partir de ese momento nada funciona en el sistema. No me preocupan los 9 dolares me preocupa e incomoda lo poco que les interesa.

Translation:I have not been able to enjoy the service for almost a week. LITERALLY NOTHING WORKS. I have reset the service more than times and the support people changed the route and reset the service for the second time. The service stopped working on 10/01 at approximately 13 hours, from then on nothing works on the system. I do not worry about the 9 dollars I worry and it bothers the little that interests them.
    Last edited by Capt.Kangaroo; 01-16-2017 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Translated

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    why are you asking for people to post this ?
    You should be fixing your own issues , instead of asking for some kinda poll concerning any kinda server problem.

I told you before to send an email to the server admin and ask what are your options. Maybe they will exchange your code so as to rule out a problem with the code.
    Have you done that ?
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

TV Addicted
    ya les envie un correo y me enviaron una nueva ruta y aun asÃ* el servicio no funciona. Por querer resolverlo es que escribo, como dicen por allÃ* nadie aprende si todo sale bien, pero no es posible que todo estaba bien y de repente se cayo el servicio. Ya realice las pruebas necesarias para definir que era el sistema que literalmente por alguna razon dejo de funcionar.

Y la pregunta la realizo para saber si alguien esta pasando por lo mismo y podamos encontrar una solución