Master King of every dancefloor asesinopr's Avatar

Being a reseller....

Hello everyone. This post is just a reflection of my experience as a reseller.
    Ok. Let's say you have this idea, knowing you could make some money while having fun (at least that's how I look at it) and you kinda read some post, learn some basics and start your journey. You tell your friends of the idea, friend tell their friend, and so on. In a blink, you already have more than 50 under your service. And let's face it, some of them came to you doubting about the service, some others complaining about the prices and some other.... just give a damn jeje. Here is the thing, and this is how me, as an experienced salesman ( in a CD store jeje) work on every individual with their "karma".
    First, you need to keep yourself in a stress-free mood. Talk them always with a question, express interest in every aspect of the issue. Every problem has it's answer. Freezing: when did it started? How's your internet connection speed? Kodi/stb is crashing: do you know how to force stop applications? Let me teach you. Black screen channels: Can you point out how many channels are? And so on. Always common courtesy. Our clients love that. And they will trust you. That's when your word starts to gain value. From now on, it doesn't matter how many channels freez or how many are down. You're Neo, The chosen one. Give hope, but also put their shoes on the ground. "It's the best service ever. But It's created by humans, so it's not perfect." They need to understand it, and that way you will never get midnight calls barking at your ear. Now that you have all set, remember to read and learn what this page has to offer for free and you will see, in a short time, many ways to help your peers. Don't lie to your clients, you don't have too. But defend your beef, love what you do, and thank you if you took your time to read it all. Have a nice day!

pot?
    Now if all resellers were like you they wouldn't be on here complaining that there customers are constantly calling them and complaining! A lot of people reselling are telling people to cancel there TV subscription completely and this will take its place for under $200 a year! That is why they constantly complain on the forum that there phone won't stop ringing! They falsely advertised this as a "cable cutting" option... You also have some who see this as a get rich quick or easy money and neither of which are the case.... Instead of being honest and doing a little reading they jump right into it without doing any research!
    For $80+ a year this is a steal and anyone thinking your going to pay that amount of $ a year and be problem free you pipe dreaming.. For the donation cost of a years service it works just and anyone thinking otherwise this isn't for you and go back to paying $200+ a month! Rule number 1 always have a backup incase there is an issue with the server. Number 2 don't tell your customers to cancel there subscription totally as this will take its place.. This is not a "cable cutters" option and there will be issues. Don't tell them there are never going to be issues! Be upfront with them!! Lastly this isn't a get rich or easy money business like some members seem to think it is....

Master King of every dancefloor asesinopr's Avatar
    Great addition pod77!! You deserves a Hell Yeah! Hell Yeah!