Loading guide in stalker pvr.

Is there a way to configure kodi so that the guide dosn't automatically reload every start? somtimes i start kodi mabye 5 times in a day and it takes up to 3 minutes every time to populate.

if there was a way to keep it stored, and after 24hours or whenever allotted time it can repopulate.

Thanks
    The World Revolves Around Me!!

TV Addicted
    Your question is vague it the fact that you did not state if you go to the stalker channels each time you open KODI. If you do not go into the channels each time you start KODI then go into system>TV>general and turn enable off. Then when you do need to watch a channel you can change the enable from off to on and it will load the channels and guide. If by chance, you have a problem like I have where the loading of the guide will kick you out of KODI, being on this window will work miracles in stopping the kick out. Another option is the remove the guide link in your stalker client.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowteck View Post
    Your question is vague it the fact that you did not state if you go to the stalker channels each time you open KODI. If you do not go into the channels each time you start KODI then go into system>TV>general and turn enable off. Then when you do need to watch a channel you can change the enable from off to on and it will load the channels and guide. If by chance, you have a problem like I have where the loading of the guide will kick you out of KODI, being on this window will work miracles in stopping the kick out. Another option is the remove the guide link in your stalker client.
    When i start KODI the channels load, of course unchecking the tv enabled would stop the loading of the guide.
    I was just trying to see if there was a way for it to stay "pre loaded" . Im guessing that its either on or off. if its on it got to go though that loading process.
    The World Revolves Around Me!!

TV Addicted
    Leave your unit on, the guide will auto populate when you're not watching. If you lose the guide as this occurs from time to time, just restart Kodi.