Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Service Down

tester
    what android box do you have give more info

TV Addicted
    NEXBOX A95X But that has nothing to do with having always seen the service there. And let me tell you that even the service does not work and we are ready to turn 48 hours without the fucking service and the pseudo leader moderators of this forum do not offer any solution. They literally do not give a fuck

I DO NOT WAIT TO ELIMINATE THE MESSAGE

TV Addicted
    More than 48 hours without the service, nothing works. What a bitch solution give moderators about tell me crazed 2.0, your greg or sandiver. Because the service has more than 48 hours without working

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    wow, really ?

First of all, once I was able to actually decypher your message that you sent e yesterday and saw the route number, I then had to guess which digit was missing, even after I sent you a message directly back, asking for the complete route number. You never did send it to me so I spent about 3o minutes trying different digits placed at the front and at the end, till I got lucky and discovered the missing digit.

Your code is good, your MAC is good, nothing wrong there.
    I asked you a few times what type of error are you getting. I did not even know that you were using an emulator as appossed to an Stalker application, I asked but you never did tell me. You never told me anything except that I should have pre-warned you that the server went down and you were quite upset that I never warned you, even tou I do not do that and the server never did go down.

Now here you are cussing me out like there is no tomorrow... wow !!!
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

WOW Crazed, you are way too patient! I would have banned the S.O.B right away. All he has to do is see or read the 0.5% of the people that say they are down and if the other 99.5% are up, it's gotta be on his/their end. Don't they know that if the service was down the site would be flooded?
    Sheeesh, hate to give my 2 cent's like this but had to say it!

thnx trilly
    I promised myself that I would not get upset with anyone anymore, on our boards and especially no more cussing at anyone.

I wanna make it into heaven unscathed
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    WE ARE NOW STARTING TO SPEAK AT 13:16 HOURS AND END THE CONVERSATION AT 16:16 WHEN YOU SEND THE LAST MESSAGE. THIS IS WITH YOU CRAZED 2.0. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW I USE THE SERVICE QUESTION AND I ANSWER YOU THE DETAIL IS THAT I DO NOT HAVE ANY REMEDY ABOUT YOU AND YOU DO NOT LOOK FOR THE WAY TO BE ABLE TO FIX YOU. AND YOUR TRILLY YOU ARE AN FLATTERER INTO A CONVERSATION FOR JODER NOT TO CONTRIBUTE. AT LEAST TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO IF YOU ARE A EMINENCE IN THE MATTER. THE DETAIL IS THAT THE DAYS PASS AND YOU CHARGED FOR A SERVICE THAT WE ARE CLEAR THAT IT IS NOT 100% WITHOUT FAULTS BUT FROM THAT IT ALREADS MORE THAN 48 HOURS WITHOUT WORKING AND FURTHER ASKING FOR ANSWERS BY YOU AND EVEN NOTHING YOU WANT Tell them

TV Addicted
    I do not be angry conitgo or with nobody it disrupts me this service of shit and nothing works. And do not have a solution by you. If the service worked very well as it still falls and does not work again, will you give my account to another person or what happens because if the service works to most as say trilly then you did something with my route

TV Addicted
    I already tried the service on Kodi with IPTV Stalker. Neither works, so that means the problem is IKS66 with my route. If most of the users work the service as Trilly says, then IKS66 should have done something with my route

There is nothing wrong with your Route. You can check your route at the iptv66.com website.

You can also email their support thru the the Contact Us option at the bottom of that web page. Ask them to check your route and maybe ask them to exchange it for a new route number, what ever floats your boat.

One piece of advice thou, do not get all pissy with them in the email or they will simply ignore you.

Beyond that, I have no more of my time for you.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast